At What age did Life Get Real for You?

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

14. Still cant believe i got through some of the stuff that happened. Made me wise up fast, glad it happened early. Now i'm more prepared
pimp.gif

QFT. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Chrisphreezy

14. Still cant believe i got through some of the stuff that happened. Made me wise up fast, glad it happened early. Now i'm more prepared
pimp.gif

grin.gif

17,dad got sick died.then i got my first job(im still there).

but as of now things could be worse. i aint complaining

When I was 23 and had a baby and realized that it isn't about me anymore but about doing whatever I can to give my son everything I can.

When I was 18. Finished HS, started college, had my son, caught a case and my cousin (more like a brother) was murder all within 3 months. That's when I realized I had to cut what I was doing and get on track

when i was 20. Fully independent with my girl staying with me. TImes were hard. Eating off the dollar menu most the week, going to the COIN STAR just for gas. Got robbed that year too, got me for both my tvs smh and my ps3.

So glad im over those times tho, but i'll never forget it. Makes the high times of right now seem so much more worth it

The day I found out my wife was pregnant.

It's gonna get REALLY REAL the day she gives birth this Oct.

It got "real' at the age of 20 when I started to work a 8-5

But by the end of this year at the age of 25 when I move out and start payin for my own car is when its going to get REAL

Probably when I was aroung 18

Working
Pops died
I moved out of state for the first time away from my family

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]between 9 - 12..... started and progressively got worse. [/color]
30t6p3b.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)].[/color]

Around 18 (im 20 now), this is around the time i realized my parents had been together for almost 30 years and neither of them was happy, also around the time it was Sr. year of hs and i was on track to get either a low d1 or high d2 basketball scholarship and nearly tore my MCL midway through the season, causing me to lose all of my better offers from schools so from there i still had to find a way to school knowing my fam couldnt pay for it

Back
Top Bottom