Atlantic Penny 2 Retros up on eastbay.com

I saw these in person tonight and let me tell you, they are definitely "all that"! I would have copped on the spot if it wasn't for the fact I was picking up my Copper Foams!

Can somebody tell me why these are showing up again? A whole 8 months since the original release? Nike needs to cut it out with all these stupid restocks of shoes... These joints aint even sell out from the quickstrike release in July....

Originally Posted by QuKtIc

So any update on the backorder?~
According to my contact, we hope to receive a shipment for the Nike Air Penny II - Men's in White/Atlantic Blue (33886401) during the end of this month.  This is all I could find out at this time.

I got mine from Shoetrends today
pimp.gif
. These look GREAT in person. They seem to fit true to size IMO.

They did retro the all star all white pennys? Cuz i dont remember them dropping & dont really see people rock them. I was on ebay like damn r these fake?

yea i saw these today in footlocker...production date said sep. 09...same month as the copper foams...so these definitely a whole new production from the original

Hmm, are these a GR at FTL or a limited release like HOH and select FTLs similar to what they are doing with the purple/orange CB34?

I saw a pair of these at the Outlets last weekend for $109. They were a size 10.5 which is too small, otherwise I would have copped.

I wonder if I could use the $15 off coupon that came the NBA 2k10 for these. I'm going to try today and see if 34th street got these.

These are all over now..all Footlockers have these..easy to cop now..wish i didn't buy them a long time ago..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

These are all over now..all Footlockers have these..easy to cop now..wish i didn't buy them a long time ago..
Tell me about it, Will!  I remember busting my *ss to get downtown to Niketown Chicago release day to ensure a sz 10....

Seen these sitting in FTL in Security mall in baltimore

dudes only care about dopes down here

Back
Top Bottom