Bachelor Pad.

Need some ideas on wall art.

I have a shower/tub combination. Trying to decide on installing a clear shower door or really elegant looking curtains. Which would you choose?

Last edited:
Thanks, that's what I'm thinking as well. I have a door on mine right now and it's a pain to clean, a lot of gunk gets caught in the tracks. I'll probably save the door until I get a standalone shower

That's what I was thinking. They get dirty and unsightly after a while. Can go wrong with a nice shower curtain

You could always install a sliding glass door and I don't think it would cost that much, but you're still stuck with the tub so you may be better off just putting up a nice shower curtain.

I'm trying to stomach the idea of a $10k bathroom remodel right now but I gotta deal with my baseboards + new paint + hardwood floors before I do anything.

You could always install a sliding glass door and I don't think it would cost that much, but you're still stuck with the tub so you may be better off just putting up a nice shower curtain.

I'm trying to stomach the idea of a $10k bathroom remodel right now but I gotta deal with my baseboards + new paint + hardwood floors before I do anything.

my mom and dad are real adamant about the door, they want me to do that rather than a curtain. If I do go the door route it'll be similar to this just it'll be a full door. Clear with chrome frame to match the fixtures that I just bought today.

my mom and dad are real adamant about the door, they want me to do that rather than a curtain. If I do go the door route it'll be similar to this just it'll be a full door. Clear with chrome frame to match the fixtures that I just bought today.

Yeah I've seen them, not crazy about the doors opening out for the tubs though. If I would go frameless it would be something like this. I'd just be worried my floor would be soaked, and it might be too niche of a look. I'm not planning on staying in the house longer than 5 years or so. So every upgrade I do I'm thinking about resell value too

Last edited:
Yeah I've seen them, not crazy about the doors opening out for the tubs though. If I would go frameless it would be something like this. I'd just be worried my floor would be soaked, and it might be too niche of a look. I'm not planning on staying in the house longer than 5 years or so. So every upgrade I do I'm thinking about resell value too
Awesome job thinking ahead; it's crazy how picky people can be (rightfully so). I want a custom barn home when I can afford it, but it'll be much later when I plan on staying somewhere.

Anybody here watch HGTV? I aint eem ashamed. "Bang For Your Buck" is a decent show that gives you a realtor's POV for renovations.

HGTV is nice, hate the hosts of Property Brothers and Love it or List it.

Saw something the other night where it was about people buying islands lol.

I love HGTV but I hate those twin goofs. Love It or List It is cool though. I see them filming around downtown sometimes, but I can never figure out what neighbourhoods the houses are in.

Wes, that tub looks great in the photo you posted. I might consider something like that. I didn't realize what a big job it is to switch from a tub to a walk-in.

I love HGTV but I hate those twin goofs. Love It or List It is cool though. I see them filming around downtown sometimes, but I can never figure out what neighbourhoods the houses are in.

Wes, that tub looks great in the photo you posted. I might consider something like that. I didn't realize what a big job it is to switch from a tub to a walk-in.

Thats filmed in Toronto right?

Yeah it's a big process, I thought removing the popcorn ceiling wouldn't cost that much either but it'll add at least another 1500 to the contract. So I'm just going to have him repair what's already there and add a fresher coat of paint to it.

Has anyone ever worked with tile before? Watched videos and it looks like something I can easily do myself. I want to add some subway tile on the walls in my kitchen

i hate these (in hotels) water gets every where

Friend of mine just got a condo which inspired me to start looking into them--especially considering the price ranges.

Back
Top Bottom