Bad Teacher| Out now

didnt laugh at all through out the whole movie. might be a wrap for diaz after all these flops

Watched it, but you aren't missing much... 
Went to watch it when it released 
embarassed.gif

Watched it, but you aren't missing much... 
Went to watch it when it released 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I don't understand this "she's not fine" business...her whole career has been based on the fact that she's fine.

I dunno, like others have said she looked her best in The Mask and that was her first movie.  
laugh.gif
  Probably because she was young and more curvy.  She looked good in Something About Mary too.  Now she just looks weird.  If the Joker was a female he'd have her face.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

I don't understand this "she's not fine" business...her whole career has been based on the fact that she's fine.

I dunno, like others have said she looked her best in The Mask and that was her first movie.  
laugh.gif
  Probably because she was young and more curvy.  She looked good in Something About Mary too.  Now she just looks weird.  If the Joker was a female he'd have her face.

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

Awful movie. I came in expecting corny lulz and walked out heated 
mad.gif

THIS.... except instead of me walking out heated, I was shutting my laptop screen heated 
mad.gif

mad.gif

THIS.... except instead of me walking out heated, I was shutting my laptop screen heated 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

mad.gif

mad.gif
This...Had my eyes hurting for no reason. +@@% was terrible.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

mad.gif

mad.gif
This...Had my eyes hurting for no reason. +@@% was terrible.

Back
Top Bottom