Barkleys' v. Penny's

Its all on preference...I love both lines...but I tend to lean towards barkleys...that's jus my preference...air force 180, cb34, cb 34, air force max, airforce max b, cb94....those are all classic shoes to me...penny has penny 1, 2, 3, and foams...individual shoe penny....total line...barkley hands down

I always thought Barkley's never got the credit they deserve....

They're rugged and they always look good on foot so I don't understand how this isn't a closer battle.

As for me....Penny's get the nod ONLY because of the 3 models that I will remember most about Anfernee Hardaway. Penny 1. Penny 2. and of course theFoamposites.

But Charles Barkley's kick lineup was serious.
pimp.gif

i think this was asked before but... If penny had the same amount of shoes as jordan (23) do you think it would be as popular?

air up here I got to agree with you. I thought the battle would have been closer cause Barkley had some ill kicks. In any way I got to say the godzillas(Airmax CB '94) and the Penny 1's are 2 of my favorite kicks of all time.
pimp.gif
By the way dawg where do you get those Pharrell Characteratures?

Originally Posted by creamOfDacrops

i think this was asked before but... If penny had the same amount of shoes as jordan (23) do you think it would be as popular?
Its hard to say, cause MJ had more than the shoes going for him, he had a legacy that the shoes were apart which only added to the shoes mystique. For instance their were 6 championships plus the label of the greatest basketball player of all time. Penny was injured and didn't get to enjoy the samelevel of success MJ had. If you think about it Barkley had more shoes than Penny, maybe close to 10, but his lin wouldn't be held on the level of MJ,cause he also didn't achieve that same level of career success and well liked acceptance that MJ had. BTW this is in no way to diminish anything fromPenny or Sir Charles. They are two of the best to ever play the game, and their signature lines were the best next to Jordan's

I collect both along wit jkidds lol but da pennys imo opinon is way better than barkley line n nike I'm w8n 2 c a barkley hybrid. Thatll be good to csomething about da pennys the

my 2 centss even though its been said many times before me, pennys....im not faking on barkleys its just that i like pennys a whole lot better

Penny Foams > Penny II > Penny 1/2 Cents > > > > > CB Air Max 94 > > > > > anything else Barkley

Very hard to decide but ima say penny. I use to love watching both penny and barkley play back in the day and they both had dope commercials but I just feelpenny's kicks just had that flair that some of the barkleys were missing. I have pretty much all the kicks from both lines and barkley definitely has morekicks in his line but all the penny's are fire IMO, just like his game used to be back in the day

Originally Posted by clearsole23

Do you even have to ask? Doesnt penny have more shoes anyway
I guess you didn't read anything before you posted haha. Barkley has had more signature shoes.

As for me, I'm biased because Penny is my 2nd favorite player ever.

Back
Top Bottom