Been here since 1999, OG's Check In

You cats remember @dj proto j who worshiped Kanye and would post short paragraphs about him being a pioneer in the 'Celebrites Wearing Heat' threads? :lol:

Who remembers this tho?

5kleog.gif
Context?

I have been here a while but many of the inside jokes, I don't get since I tend to stay in a handful of threads

WDYWT was incredible in the early years.

Not just the roasting but at that time alot ofvshoes had not been retroed and cats were posting ogs.

For example in like 2003 or earlier cats would post penny 2s or Godzilla Barkleys or aqua 8s and it was like :wow: becuz those had not retroed yet.

The first time I ever saw military blue 4s was on there when dj bana wore them.
Sais9jordans had alot of crazy stuff too
Anyone remember Jordan Freak 32 ? He had some dope fits in wdywt also cool photoshops :lol:
That kid was also way younger than me and joined way earlier than me too :lol: he also had those cool tee's from threadless which I ended up copying from :lol:
And also the guy from wdywt who had that same pose for every pic (pointing at the cam) also exclusively wore sunglasses and had a grin :nerd:

Og check. This is a newer username. Think my old one got banned or I lost it in the migration.

DJ am .ben baller. Bana. Nelson Cs Saturn. Ekin. Getting SKUs of releases and backordering 100 pairs of XI retros from eastbay lol Those are my memories

I was young then .Now I don't like to come on here because I don't want to get temper to buy anymoee shoes. Smh. Got priorities now.

You cats remember @dj proto j who worshiped Kanye and would post short paragraphs about him being a pioneer in the 'Celebrites Wearing Heat' threads? :lol:

Dude was so cringe with them bright colors to match his yeezys

What was other sons name who used to take the pics head to toe in JB gear in front of his front door? :lol:

Dude was a NT legend

Oh yea that dude with all the sbs lol

tumblr_lwx7lisHQI1qfuwnj.jpg
L E G E N D :rofl:

Og check. This is a newer username. Think my old one got banned or I lost it in the migration.

DJ am .ben baller. Bana. Nelson Cs Saturn. Ekin. Getting SKUs of releases and backordering 100 pairs of XI retros from eastbay lol Those are my memories

I was young then .Now I don't like to come on here because I don't want to get temper to buy anymoee shoes. Smh. Got priorities now.
Was just gonna bring up Ben Baller flexing in here back then :rofl::rofl:. I think Big Krit used to be on here if I'm not mistaken. OG ISS member, but the general thread was what got me here initially. Way too much funny ish but the gif with can't tell me nothing Gif after someone straight G'd somebody over a sale (ipod i think) had me weak:lol::lol::lol:

NT fam, what happened to @ijapino ? He had damn near every Jordan numbered product OG/retro that came out since the formation of the brand.

Does he still 'collect' despite JB releasing 2 pairs of AJ I retros as well as other numbered retros daily? :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom