Being a good man Vol: waiting it out for sex

I know theres plenty of dudes out there who think like this...

My thing is this... I always lose interest after we have sex.
I would love to meet a chick to get to know on a personal and emotional level and have that connection before we have sex.

But for the most part of my life, chicks would be into me and after we have sex (after knowin each other for less than a month or 2) I lose interest in her.This older chick who I'm currently talkin to let me smash on the second night of seein her! Now I'm not even into the chick like that anymore. Mind youwe've been talkin on the phone for a few weeks and I still feel like I don't know her.

Am I the only one that feels like this?

I'd hate to sound triflin, but I wouldn't dare turn down money if somebodys just gonna give it away.

Same thing for a chick.
But if she's just gonna throw it at me like that, then I'd take it but I wouldn't want anything more than that.
I can't build a relationship off of sex!

... she's easy if she gives it up to early
... she's a tease if she doesn't (and then you drop her b/c you "have needs")

You have to find your balance. Beeting it doesn't means they are sluts some girls think they have to sleep with you to keep dating, so... Insecure girlsFTL

Id agree with everything you said if every chick was wifey material/was interested in being wifey material...some chicks...thats all they 4, as mysogynistic asthat sounds, its true...

My goal after meeting an attractive lady is always to get in her pants ASAP... How I feel after that happens is another story.

Some chicks keep my interest after im done, others dont.

Originally Posted by yungmatt

My goal after meeting an attractive lady is always to get in her pants ASAP... How I feel after that happens is another story.

that's pretty much all there is to it.

so ideally how long would you like to wait before putting it in?
nerd.gif

naw im in the same situation...im messin wit this girl who basically i can do nething sexually wit and its only been like 2 wks, but i was feelin her but now ifeel like i dnt wnt nuttin 2 do wit her cuz i can do nething i want. idk its wierd cuz im tlkin 2 like 2 other girls who wont let me do nuttin wit them and ilike them a whole lot more.

Gotta test drive the car sooner or later. I think my husband and I made it to the second or third date before getting down, but that wasn't when we firstmet. We had known each other for awhile before dating.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

so ideally how long would you like to wait before putting it in?
nerd.gif

longest I've ever waited was a year.
To be quite honest... I'm not sure if I can wait that long again but 6 months is good enough IMO

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

... she's easy if she gives it up to early
... she's a tease if she doesn't (and then you drop her b/c you "have needs")

you just cant win......youll know when you find the right girl cause she will have substance and keep your interest

Originally Posted by yungmatt

laugh.gif
basically

Females are vulnerable...so I dont judge them by how easy it is to have sex with them...

Besides....I can make a Nun give it up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

yungmatt wrote:

laugh.gif
basically

I mean... it depends on what your intentions are with shorty (relationship/jumpoff etc.) but if you were trying to be in a relationship with a female could youtake her seriously if she gave it up the first night?
grin.gif
Regardless whether she keeps you interested you'd have to wonder how many dudes been throughthat with ease before you.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

yungmatt wrote:

laugh.gif
basically

I mean... it depends on what your intentions are with shorty (relationship/jumpoff etc.) but if you were trying to be in a relationship with a female could you take her seriously if she gave it up the first night?
grin.gif
Regardless whether she keeps you interested you'd have to wonder how many dudes been through that with ease before you.

If I'm tryin to establish a relationship and she gives it up the first night... I'll be wondering how many other dudes got the same ease of access?!

i can respect a chick who aint giving it up. especially if we can have a mature conversation in depth about why she's not giving it up. eventually youwill realize that if you stay with a chick that gives it up quick, its likely b/c she has good box and then once that good has been dipped in enough you gettired of the actual person. when you can connect on a mental level you will realize how important it is for the long run

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

yungmatt wrote:

laugh.gif
basically

I mean... it depends on what your intentions are with shorty (relationship/jumpoff etc.) but if you were trying to be in a relationship with a female could you take her seriously if she gave it up the first night?
grin.gif
Regardless whether she keeps you interested you'd have to wonder how many dudes been through that with ease before you.

Thats the problem that most of these idiots in the world.... Like how do you meet a chick and want a relationship fresh out the gate regardless of how good shelooks? That lookin for love #!%# is ******ed..

Back
Top Bottom