Being a good man Vol: waiting it out for sex

dated a girl who wanted to wait till marriage in high school for 10-11 months. but now...i'd wait a couple months max i think.

ericberry14 wrote:
yungmatt wrote:
My goal after meeting an attractive lady is always to get in her pants ASAP... How I feel after that happens is another story.

Some chicks keep my interest after im done, others dont.
that's pretty much all there is to it.

Pretty much the same for me
pimp.gif

Its like what if you wait...and fall for the person and then it finally comes down to it. Then when you done its was horrible???

Like DAMN! you made me wait that long for this wack %@*!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

Weekend Girl wrote:

stoneyjax wrote:

yungmatt wrote:

My goal after meeting an attractive lady is always to get in her pants ASAP... How I feel after that happens is another story.

laugh.gif
basically

I mean... it depends on what your intentions are with shorty (relationship/jumpoff etc.) but if you were trying to be in a relationship with a female could you take her seriously if she gave it up the first night?
grin.gif
Regardless whether she keeps you interested you'd have to wonder how many dudes been through that with ease before you.

If I'm tryin to establish a relationship and she gives it up the first night... I'll be wondering how many other dudes got the same ease of access?!

Yeah, that's what I'm sayin'... @%@# we lose either way though
smh.gif

"It's been 2 weeks."

"So...?"

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

I'd be willing to bet a lot of females wouldn't be giving it up so fast if they didn't feel some kinda pressue
grin.gif
Not to blame ya'll becauseat the end of the day it's a mutual decision but how you gonna make us feel like a %#$*% when you goin' just as hard (no pun intended) if not more thanwe are...

%@%% is wack
laugh.gif

There's no good time table for sex. If the chemistry is right, it might happen after the first date.

It's up to you to recognize/find out if she's just a skeezer and/or if you want to continue the realtionship.

Originally Posted by Weekend Girl

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

yungmatt wrote:

laugh.gif
basically

I mean... it depends on what your intentions are with shorty (relationship/jumpoff etc.) but if you were trying to be in a relationship with a female could you take her seriously if she gave it up the first night?
grin.gif
Regardless whether she keeps you interested you'd have to wonder how many dudes been through that with ease before you.
well my job is to try... her job is to hold out for as long as she can
laugh.gif
... if she cant hold out from my pursuit of the panties then you are correct! she is NOT wifey material... I like the chase but not too long
wink.gif

^

THIS.

%+*? What kinda logic is this. It's the truth but damn
laugh.gif
we officially the gatekeepers and *$+%?
roll.gif
tired.gif

^

THIS.

%+*? What kinda logic is this. It's the truth but damn
laugh.gif
we officially the gatekeepers and *$+%?
roll.gif
tired.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
YALL WOMEN KNOW THE GAME

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

Originally Posted by BJJ Prodigy

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Gotta test drive the car sooner or later.
Why is that if two people are in love and wait for marriage why does it matter?
Sexual chemistry is important.
Bingo. I dont care if a couple of virgs want to wait until that special night but I gotta do me. And for me, sexual chemistry is important.

whats good with letting it happen whenever it does...whats this perfect timing business...+#@# that...too much to worry about ...

roll.gif
@ the concept of waiting until marriage to have sex
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
does that *%!@ really still happen though? %%$@, props to whoever can do that*%!@ but I'm not built for that
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Depending on how often ya'll get up I think 1-3/4 months is coo.

I woulda been said "whenever the chemistry is right" but the fact of the matter is, ya'll won't respect us if we let you slidequick-fast.

That's just for relationship type situations though
glasses.gif

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Females are vulnerable...so I dont judge them by how easy it is to have sex with them...

Besides....I can make a Nun give it up
pimp.gif
You must not know anything about nuns

Its rare to connect on a mental/emotional level instantly, so if you give up the goods before we can even get to know each other....
chances are I'm gonna be bored, may lose interest, or not even like you as a whole.... I might just see you as somebody to put my joint in from time totime, thats it!

I think the problem is that people let sex dictate relationships (and their lives) too much. It leads to questions like "how long should you wait"because that's what you're weighing your relationship on.

roll.gif
@ the concept of waiting until marriage to have sex
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
does that *%!@ really still happen though?
%%$@, props to whoever can do that *%!@ but I'm not built for that
sick.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Yup I know this one female who is doing it right now! she is 20.
ohwell.gif

All she does is give the bop to her BF's in relationships and that is after some months...

I can respect her decision though to each is own

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

I think the problem is that people let sex dictate relationships (and their lives) too much. It leads to questions like "how long should you wait" because that's what you're weighing your relationship on.

Of course its an important factor in a relationship, but what kinda mystery is there if you're gonna give it up on the first night and do all types of wild& freaky stuff?!
All I'm gonna be thinkin is, "My work here is done...peace out"

I think the problem is that people let sex dictate relationships (and their lives) too much. It leads to questions like "how long should you wait" because that's what you're weighing your relationship on.

There's different kinds of relationships though... you can have a sexual relationship without having a committed relationship. Sexual relationships arebuilt on sex and committed relationships are built on respect (among other things). When you establish a sexual relationship before trust and respect it canpotentially be problematic...
grin.gif

There's different kinds of relationships though... you can have a sexual relationship without having a committed relationship. Sexual relationships are built on sex and committed relationships are built on respect (among other things). When you establish a sexual relationship before trust and respect it can potentially be problematic...
grin.gif

True story.
Sooner or later, somebodys gonna be catchin feelings and get too comfortable not knowing that the other person doesn't feel the same way you do.

Originally Posted by kicksgetmehigh

There's different kinds of relationships though... you can have a sexual relationship without having a committed relationship. Sexual relationships are built on sex and committed relationships are built on respect (among other things). When you establish a sexual relationship before trust and respect it can potentially be problematic...
grin.gif

True story.
Sooner or later, somebodys gonna be catchin feelings and get too comfortable not knowing that the other person doesn't feel the same way you do.
They'll know the deal if you're upfront about it with them in the first place. Communication can get you far. Of course it won'tstop them*coughthegirl* from catching feelings but atleast you can say you werent leading them on.

Try waiting until marriage. Your forced to find other things to do and talk about.

Back
Top Bottom