Beyoncé unappreciation

this

and beyonce and rihanna are 7s at best imo
whether you think theyre sexy or not is completely different from saying they are downright disgusting, which nters are saying in this thread. :smh:

i see better looking black females when i go to howard i agree Op. 

Now would i fck her? hell yeah

this

and beyonce and rihanna are 7s at best imo
whether you think theyre sexy or not is completely different from saying they are downright disgusting, which nters are saying in this thread.
mean.gif
really? i didn't even read the whole thread. hate her though? that's a bit much

Ok it makes more since, where I'm from a 5 is ugly with a nice body or pretty with a nasty body .so since you put lanisha c and regina hall as 7 I can see why you said bey was a 6.

wtf are you talking bout :lol:

Yall dudes aint ordinary

Last edited:
I mean, I guess. The last thing on my mind is another man's ol lady. Yall born after 1990 cats man :smh:

This thread is ******g terrible :rofl:

I can't understand some of the **** y'all say sometimes

I have really lost touch with the younger generation. Comparing Beyonce to Rihanna is like comparing Michael Jackson to Usher. You can't be serious......

I have really lost touch with the younger generation. Comparing Beyonce to Rihanna is like comparing Michael Jackson to Usher. You can't be serious......
its almost as ridiculous as comparing Beyonce to Michael Jackson.

So according to this, Beyonce IS THEE most beautiful women in the world?

Nah, its the fact that yall felt the need to make a THREAD downgrading a FEMALE was kinda suspect to me.

Even if she wasn't my cup of tea, how would I sound (as a grwn man) complaining to my friend about a broad that's clearly been doing it.

Last edited:
its almost as ridiculous as comparing Beyonce to Michael Jackson.

Other than thinking one is ugly and one is not, explain?

They're both pop stars.
They both sing and dance.
They both have hit singles and albums.

How can they not be compared?

Back
Top Bottom