Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

I'm posting but I give zero *****.
basically...it's not like i actually give this any thought past the time i read this thread on NT

the **** is interesting though just to think they made all this up. 

Last edited:
It's like when you smashing a chick you don't really like but you put yourself in a certain frame to still allow for passionate, amazing sex. Bey realized pain makes good music. She probably cries thinking about the fake scenarios and feeds off that.

I disagree with this. I dont think she had to realize pain makes good music. Everyone already knows that there are multiple genres of music dedicated to pain, people have greatest hits albums dedicated to pain. Its impossible to have a revelation about this as an artist.

And the scenarios that she outlines, are true to some one. It doesn't have to be her truth but it's most def someones. This could be her mother's story, her sisters, any fan she has. How does that make it less real?

Because they're not her own? not sure how you interpreted that as a revelation. Same way we're acknowledging it, i'm assuming it's the same way she's doing it, and has been here entire career.

Im saying, you dont have to end your current relationship to make break up music.

Its not like she never had a relationship before Jay.

Its the start of the NBA Playoffs, The NHL Playoffs, The NFL Draft is around the corner, the MLB Season just started, there was a huge UFC fight last night, and The Masters just ended a few weeks ago and you got dudes making threads about Beyonce.

What a time.

Prince just died, Oscars so white, Donald Trump is a contender for the presidency, Beyoncé just dropped one of the hottest videos of all time, and doing more for the culture than you ever dreamed of doing, and you ouchea dribbling mens ball organization out ya mouf like Mr Bucket and topping it off with a Drake quote.

Its the start of the NBA Playoffs, The NHL Playoffs, The NFL Draft is around the corner, the MLB Season just started, there was a huge UFC fight last night, and The Masters just ended a few weeks ago and you got dudes making threads about Beyonce.

What a time.
Prince just died, Oscars so white, Donald Trump is a contender for the presidency, Beyoncé just dropped one of the hottest videos of all time, and doing more for the culture than you ever dreamed of doing, and you ouchea dribbling mens ball organization out ya mouf like Mr Bucket and topping it off with a Drake quote.
COT

DAMN

What a time.

COT

DAMN

Yea that was vicious :lol: :lol:

**** is crazy though, dudes will toss out all types of comments attacking your character (like his original post implies), then say something and you're name calling and being hostile. The type of cats you couldn't joke around with.

Its such lame tween type logic, someone says something they don't like accuse them of being too serious, or too hostile or whatever, just making it seem you the one with the problem

bout to get my BM Tidal info so I can watch it again tbh.

we were listening to the album going to the gym today :lol:

Who was hitting that before Camel?

Like with kim k we know before ye, ray jay hit it first :lol:

Money from Jagged Edge, Silkk the Shocker.

I think it's funny how most people are going to the extremes. It's definitely fake and made up to sell records or he cheated, it's facts. Why can't it be both? Album is probably about her father cheating and how she married a man like her father. She found it acceptable. They decided to make some relatable music and release it on her man's company. Make them mad money and women gonna eat it all up and love it while feeling bad for her.!

Money from Jagged Edge, Silkk the Shocker.

I think it's funny how most people are going to the extremes. It's definitely fake and made up to sell records or he cheated, it's facts. Why can't it be both? Album is probably about her father cheating and how she married a man like her father. She found it acceptable. They decided to make some relatable music and release it on her man's company. Make them mad money and women gonna eat it all up and love it while feeling bad for her.!

Looking at Silkk on those Vlad interviews and how he reacted to Mya and just his mannerisms, I question if he had any relations with Beyonce or many females for that matter

Back
Top Bottom