Beyoncé's Lemonade Changed My Life ... (It's Really Not A Music Thread)

Wha??

Guru wasnt off beat either.

Yall must be some ol Lil Flip rappin *** dudes.

Wha??

you right though most of the time he was...but he would try and squeeze too many words in to the end of his bars 

Last edited:

Dsesiigner is from New York?
sick.gif
Brooklyn Stand Up

DOOM the greatest off beat rapper. Aint no competition for him in that category.
There's a method to MF Doom's madness tho. And very few rappers can flow over those beats.
laugh.gif
I meant greatest as in he's actually great 
laugh.gif
 I love DOOM. Have almost everything he's ever recorded.

DOOM the greatest off beat rapper. Aint no competition for him in that category.
Avy to sn to post ratio is shameful.
Aint no competition for him in that category.

So you giving him a pass.

Someone come get Lion
laugh.gif

He talking wreckless in here about Cash Money and No Limit and in the Baby's thread.

I'm starting to think you dislike the South.
I got 1 word for all that south hate.

Desiigner.

This is the state of NYC hip hop right now.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
We still got Skyzoo to even it out

Stop fakin like y'all wasn't going around screaming "Ooohhhhh It ain't my fault" back in the 90s/early 2000s

That was my **** :lol: Him and Mystikal did their thing on that dip.

That and his verse on "No Limit Soldiers" was one of the hottest verses to come out of the No Limit

Gucci Mane's lemonade is the only one I drink. Don't free Gwop though, he needs 10 years for that ice cream cone on his face. Cat is probably ******ed too, but he can rap.

BG wasn't as bad as y'all saying. He was off though at time. Mr ServOn was the worst though. The most off beat rapper of all time.

Silkk seems like he has social anxiety.
BG was garbage, he'll be on beat in 2999.

Last edited:
So now the word is that this whole lemonade crap was really about their marital problems including the elevator scene n jay signed off on it.
Makes this all the more interesting and down to earth because it's regular females n males going back like this everyday n that are not millionaires.

This should be interesting because I don't see Jay stopping anytime soon :lol:

So now the word is that this whole lemonade crap was really about their marital problems including the elevator scene n jay signed off on it.
Makes this all the more interesting and down to earth because it's regular females n males going back like this everyday n that are not millionaires.

This should be interesting because I don't see Jay stopping anytime soon :lol:
All slithering snakes wither and die.........

BG wasn't as bad as y'all saying. He was off though at time. Mr ServOn was the worst though. The most off beat rapper of all time.

I know you've mentioned this before, but I have no idea how anybody could say Mr. Serv-On rapped off beat when he had one of the most straight forward, blunt, basic styles at the time :lol:

Wha??

Says Guru wasn't off beat (which he wasn't), then mentions Lil Flip, another slower paced basic rhyme style rapper. I wish I could have set in some people's English classes early on to see how compare and contrast subjects were terribly glossed over :lol:

Last edited:

I know you've mentioned this before, but I have no idea how anybody could say Mr. Serv-On rapped off beat when he had one of the most straight forward, blunt, basic styles at the time :lol:

Wha??

Says Guru wasn't off beat (which he wasn't), then mentions Lil Flip, another slower paced basic rhyme style rapper. I wish I could have set in some people's English classes early on to see how compare and contrast subjects were terribly glossed over :lol:

Guru wasnt always dead on-to-the-metronome on beat, Flip was, ESPECIALLY when he freestyled.

That was my point, bruh.

Them boys come cape for their city QUICK. :lol:

Serv on the first verse is so damn off. Like he's deaf and rapping fast.

Anyone listen to this and see he's not off beat like a ************.

Last edited:

Wha??

Guru wasnt always dead on-to-the-metronome on beat, Flip was, ESPECIALLY when he freestyled.

That was my point, bruh.

Them boys come cape for their city QUICK. :lol:

Oh you talking bout freestyles :lol: actual songs though, he was always pretty basic. If I was "caping", I'd be treating Flip like how what MrWavez treats Drake and how Antidope treats Big Sean and Jay-Z.

Back
Top Bottom