Beyonce' Biggest Troll of the Year

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

So that man is really gonna live up to the Australian stereotype and interview her with that Crocodile Dundee hat on huh?
roll.gif

Someone else is probably carrying the baby for her. This way she saves her figure, and gets all the attention. Beyonce is special type of celebrity, she has the triple threat of fame: loved by hoodrats, good girls, and soccer moms. She just trying to leverage this baby thing to kept her in the spotlight. Once an attention %$+**, always an attention %$+**

how is she an attention #$%+#?
laugh.gif

up until now she's kept her business her business

i doubt she has a surrogate there are pics of her in a bikini like a week after the VMAs...i do believe she wore that to make her bump bigger for whatever reason

Originally Posted by RustyShackleford

Someone else is probably carrying the baby for her. This way she saves her figure, and gets all the attention. Beyonce is special type of celebrity, she has the triple threat of fame: loved by hoodrats, good girls, and soccer moms. She just trying to leverage this baby thing to kept her in the spotlight. Once an attention %$+**, always an attention %$+**

this.

LOTS of celebs do this. they have surrogates to carry the baby so they dont "disfigure their figure".. angelina jolie did it... and many more do as well. they pay a healthy broad 40 to 50 grand to carry the baby for them.  their bodies are in the media so much, they get worried about it changing as much as it does.. 

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

how is she an attention #$%+#?
laugh.gif

up until now she's kept her business her business

i doubt she has a surrogate there are pics of her in a bikini like a week after the VMAs...i do believe she wore that to make her bump bigger for whatever reason

This, pregnancy is NOT pretty and she's constantly under the public eye, idont blame her for doing whatever she thinks would make her look more appealing and would warrant the least criticism fromthe crowds.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

It baffles me that this is a predominantly male board with these topics. It worries me
I'm confused are you worried or baffled? I'm confused
she kinda looks like natasha Dulce with those new hooters
nerd.gif

Imagine it was a whoopie cushion and it made a fart sound as she sat down and it deflated. Somebody edit that in a YouTube video. Thousands of views.
Originally Posted by Milkman Dead

laugh.gif
this is weird...

To say the very least.

Back
Top Bottom