Big Butts Come With Big Attitudes: True Or False?

Especially if the girl is black or PR.

I've had total of two Big booty chicks in my life but after a while i let them get too comfortable and that newness gets gone then the stankness comes out.

I'm just a magnet for skinny chicks and im having a good time doing my In and Outs recently and they ain't been giving me no exceptional trouble.

Nah there was this chick I knew who's assets where tremendous, but she didn't have an attitude at all. She was smoking too
but she acted like she was my big sisters
smh.gif

I don't believe in hard fast rules like this as there certainly exception to almost any rule.

But just in my own personal experience? Yes, most definitely.
laugh.gif

2 questions since I never found out.

1. Who's that in your avy?
2. What happened with your dad?

as for the post, not completely true, but it seems to be a more cases than not type thing from my experience, the $!! is secondary to the face for me though soit's not like I have a 500 chick-with-a-fatty sample I'm working with here.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Most of the time...and it's because dudes are OD disrespectful.

Ain't that the damn truth. Females with crazy bodies like that are more prone to get their arms grabbed and butt touched all in the club that by the timethey come across someone about something, WOOP. You've been categorized from jump.

Dudes just don't know how to react to nice bodies no more...turn into carnivorous animals foaming out the mouth.

They've been gassed up all their lives so that's usually the deal breaker with me.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Most of the time...and it's because dudes are OD disrespectful.

Ain't that the damn truth. Females with crazy bodies like that are more prone to get their arms grabbed and butt touched all in the club that by the time they come across someone about something, WOOP. You've been categorized from jump.
Man you ain't lying. Thirsty dudes $#!#%+! it up for everyone.

Back
Top Bottom