Big Butts Come With Big Attitudes: True Or False?

True story. Its time for an asian
wink.gif

Originally Posted by jefffort5

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

They've been gassed up all their lives so that's usually the deal breaker with me.
"Too many women stuck up from too many sexual advances..."

"...No question NT got too many answers"

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Most of the time...and it's because dudes are OD disrespectful.

Ain't that the damn truth. Females with crazy bodies like that are more prone to get their arms grabbed and butt touched all in the club that by the time they come across someone about something, WOOP. You've been categorized from jump.

Dudes just don't know how to react to nice bodies no more...turn into carnivorous animals foaming out the mouth.

realtalk

And as if y'all are approaching these big bootied girls that you don't know because you're attracted to their glowing personalities? Please.

You don't know what we could be interested in at the time lol or whats going on in our brains... I think chicks with dumb looks on they faces are sexymaybe that attracted me or maybe she's reading a murakami and i take notice?

When a chick hollas at me i base it they tryna get down with me looks or whatever so vice versa.

in nyc its very true, dude be hella thirsty. shorty could look like Gargamell and ninjas would beast cuz she got a phatty. just like " thick girl "girl get all overweight having beer bellies cuz then think dudes want that.
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom