Big Butts Come With Big Attitudes: True Or False?

Any good looking chick comes with attitude, whether thick or skinny. They get gassed off of attention and catch attitude
when they don't get their way. Its worse when the girl thinks they are sexy and they are not...its like, "you aint cute
enough to have all that attitude."

Probably because they're used to all kinds of bums thinking that they can TOUCH the big booty for no apparent reason.
ca535cf4466972934625de697d028fa41f47f17.gif

Here's my question... do some of you guys think that girls with big butts don't KNOW that they have big butts, to the point that you'll tell herthat she has a big butt like she's never SEEN her own %%%? I mean, just curious.

To speak in NT terms...this post = UNAPPRECIATION.
laugh.gif
Any issues that a big butted girl has, a man did it.

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Probably because they're used to all kinds of bums thinking that they can TOUCH the big booty for no apparent reason.
ca535cf4466972934625de697d028fa41f47f17.gif

Here's my question... do some of you guys think that girls with big butts don't KNOW that they have big butts, to the point that you'll tell her that she has a big butt like she's never SEEN her own %%%? I mean, just curious.

To speak in NT terms...this post = UNAPPRECIATION.
laugh.gif
Any issues that a big butted girl has, a man did it.
Damn. That came from the heart.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by geminifly

Any good looking chick comes with attitude, whether thick or skinny. They get gassed off of attention and catch attitude
when they don't get their way. Its worse when the girl thinks they are sexy and they are not...its like, "you aint cute

What exactly do y'all mean with this 'gassed' stuff? Do you think that all attention women get is WANTED? Fail.
indifferent.gif
I've grown to love my butt.It's a great asset (no pun intended) when I'm out with the girls and I'm trying to drink for free but it'd be nice to leave it at home when Iwant to go check the mail or buy some damn milk. Not all attention is good attention!

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Most of the time...and it's because dudes are OD disrespectful.

It don't really matter though, #@%$% will always be disrespected because of who they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Some girls just trip for no reason though
smh.gif

"you aint cute

I told this chick "How you are a female dog and you ugly"? Those are the worst. If your ugly your suppose to be the nicest person
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Most of the time...and it's because dudes are OD disrespectful.

Ain't that the damn truth. Females with crazy bodies like that are more prone to get their arms grabbed and butt touched all in the club that by the time they come across someone about something, WOOP. You've been categorized from jump.

Dudes just don't know how to react to nice bodies no more...turn into carnivorous animals foaming out the mouth.

QFT

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I don't believe in hard fast rules like this as there certainly exception to almost any rule.

But just in my own personal experience? Yes, most definitely.
laugh.gif

What exactly do y'all mean with this 'gassed' stuff? Do you think that all attention women get is WANTED? Fail.
indifferent.gif
I've grown to love my butt. It's a great asset (no pun intended) when I'm out with the girls and I'm trying to drink for free but it'd be nice to leave it at home when I want to go check the mail or buy some damn milk. Not all attention is good attention!
Pics of this lovable butt you're referencing--maybe i can come around to loving it too

And can you put N on one cheek, and T on the other--you know, tosignify-- Not Touchable-- so the thirsty ones can know da deal...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

PM me when you done...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Man everytime LOL. I really have to tell these chicks to stop all that attitude #@%*. N's gassed you up to the fullest, now you think you everything lol.

I hate chicks like this. Specially the ones in the soriorities. Im so tired of these egos they bring. I wont be surprised i end up witha white girl.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

indifferent.gif
I've grown to love my butt. It's a great asset (no pun intended) when I'm out with the girls and I'm trying to drink for free but it'd be nice to leave it at home when I want to go check the mail or buy some damn milk. Not all attention is good attention!
Pics of this lovable butt you're referencing--maybe i can come around to loving it too

And can you put N on one cheek, and T on the other--you know, to signify-- Not Touchable-- so the thirsty ones can know da deal...
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

PM me when you done...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is real talk...I don't even go after them unless it's for one night only. They are normally so stuck up, especially if she has a little money too.

Back
Top Bottom