Big Butts Come With Big Attitudes: True Or False?

Originally Posted by supreme math

False....Big Attitudes become rare around Big Money
pimp.gif

'pends on how u 'proach 'em. like old girl she gets told she's 'hard to approach' yet at the same time, shes mad open w/ me and i got 0game. im just compatible w/ her.

The majority of them will have an attitude because dudes have been gassing them up. Make sure your swagger is above hers and approach her nonchalantly butaggressively for maximum success.

Originally Posted by supreme math

False....Big Attitudes become rare around Big Money
pimp.gif
QFT

and then there is those girls that live in the boondocks so having a booty hasn't further themselves in life because not enuff human intereaction...

Equaztion wrote:

I'm just a magnet for skinny chicks and im having a good time doing my In and Outs recently and they ain't been giving me no exceptional trouble.

Me too kinda hate it tho i want mo booty!!!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by ebayologist

I don't believe in hard fast rules like this as there certainly exception to almost any rule.

But just in my own personal experience? Yes, most definitely.
laugh.gif

Co-sign
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

Originally Posted by geminifly

Any good looking chick comes with attitude, whether thick or skinny. They get gassed off of attention and catch attitude
when they don't get their way. Its worse when the girl thinks they are sexy and they are not...its like, "you aint cute
enough to have all that attitude."

What exactly do y'all mean with this 'gassed' stuff? Do you think that all attention women get is WANTED? Fail.
indifferent.gif
I've grown to love my butt. It's a great asset (no pun intended) when I'm out with the girls and I'm trying to drink for free but it'd be nice to leave it at home when I want to go check the mail or buy some damn milk. Not all attention is good attention!
No, but they do get the attention. After receiving so much attention, they start to overvalue themselves and catch bad attitudes. It's likespeculative buying.

i just dated one girl that had a huge ill ice la fox type joint. she had a big attitude for no reason, so where on her date and she is all quite. if you treata rude girl like she a dog she will cut that out because it shows her you not on her tip.

After receiving so much attention, they start to overvalue themselves and catch bad attitudes. It's like speculative buying.
Wrong. But thanks for playing.
laugh.gif

What is wrong with y'all? Where are you boys getting your information and how do you guys come to such one sided FALSE/foggyheadded conclusions aboutthings that should be abundantly clear? I'd swear that the majority of this board hates women from the ridiculous claims that y'allmake. Unload those bags, babies. Stop messing around with farm animals. I swear y'all jump in shark tanks and get pissed when you get your legs ate up.Date better women.

And as if y'all are approaching these big bootied girls that you don't know because you're attracted to their glowing personalities? Please.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

They've been gassed up all their lives so that's usually the deal breaker with me.
"Too many women stuck up from too many sexual advances..."

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

Dylishis wrote:
Stuck up?
roll.gif
Lawdamercy.
indifferent.gif
Not every one is like you.Many women are like that.Stop posting after every reply as if every post is directed at you

Basically.

I don't think everyone is speaking on every big booty female to ever walk the planet...Just some.

At least that's who I'm talking about...

Shut up! It's 3 in the damn morning. MY BOOTY TOLD ME TO DO IT! This is the only interesting post going on right now. Not that I have to explain that, meand my fantastic rump can do as we wish. Right, Shaqueeta? (I call her Shaqueeta). Stay out of this! Let us be. *rolls eyes* *pops neck* *snaps fingers* *popsgum*

But no... I really do believe that a lot of you guys are jaded and half delusional.
ohwell.gif

I don't think everyone is speaking on every big booty female to ever walk the planet...Just some.
This post seems pretty blanket to me. It's stupid. What are y'all trying to holler at video girls? The behavior you guys are describingjust sounds like you're trying to holler at some damn hoodrats, in which case....what do you expect? Nothing to do with big butted girls.

Back
Top Bottom