big sean featuring kendrick lamar and jay electronica "no i.d" freestyle

Did Did Dude Just Did Dis?

This low-key has a chance to be a defining moment in hip-hop.

We're gonna find out who is really about it out here.

Kendrick is too big to be ignored, and nobody in their right mind should go at him directly.

*insert popcorn .gif(s)*
Don't know about "defining moment in hip-hop" but it is the CLEAR front-runner for Best Verse of 2013.

Kendrick should be indicted on about 15 counts of first degree after that....... :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x :smh: :x

IDK if rappers should directly respond to this specific song . . . just generally step your game up for every verse from here-on-out . . . and of course the only person who will probably do that is Drake​

I feel like that was the purpose of the verse. So glad Kendrick did this, dude really wants to bring change to the game.

That verse was unlawful. K dot said effff all deez Drake n Mase cottonelle OVO (Ovaries Very Own)Love fest highlite vids online all week.

Did Dis Dude Just Did Dis?

We're about to find out who is really about it out here.

Kendrick is too big to be ignored, and nobody in their right mind should go at him directly.

*insert popcorn .gif(s)*
Like Lupe said, bar is set so low you guys make everything "big"

however I do like this. Maybe it will up the community. You should always be fueled to be the greatest. Your opponents fuels you. MJ wouldn't be considered as great if he didn't face top level opponents. Michael went against Prince, Madonna, Whitney, and his own sister in the 80s.

IDK if rappers should directly respond to this specific song . . . just generally step your game up for every verse from here-on-out . . . and of course the only person who will probably do that is Drake​

yup.

Drake probably won't say anything about it unless asked

and just dropped Nothing Was the Same and let that speak for him.

Let's clear something up.

KRIT is one of the most talented young dudes in the game. His production murders Jermaine's and his bars are only 2nd to Kendrick.

When Def Jam stops bullishin and recognizes they have the BEST artist below the Mason-Dixon line and SUPPORT him it'll be a whole different story.

Last edited:
Lupe Fiasco @LupeFiasco Protected account
24m

So when somebody who RAPS raps about RAPS and RAPPERS who RAP hear the RAPPERS rap about RAP but its just rap RAPPERS be like really??!

Whaaat the helllll Man what is this jibberish :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Did Dis Dude Just Did Dis?

We're about to find out who is really about it out here.

*insert popcorn .gif(s)*

Like Lupe said, bar is set so low you guys make everything "big"

however I do like this. Maybe it will up the community. You should always be fueled to be the greatest. Your opponents fuels you. MJ wouldn't be considered as great if he didn't face top level opponents. Michael went against Prince, Madonna, Whitney, and his own sister in the 80s.

I thought you were referring to Jordan, until I read the last sentence.....lol. Jordan reference would have been better.

I think Pusha's tweet was more "cool lil bro, I feel you...lets get **** poppin'" than "don't disrespect me, I won't take too kindly towards it."

Maybe that's just me, though. *shrugs*

After listening to this for the 3rd time, Kendrick literally made Sean sound like a 5th grader struggling to write his first 16 during 7th period. I didn't even give Elec a chance.

Man...

Now see, this is what he sounds like to me on any given day.

Don't know about "defining moment in hip-hop" but it is the CLEAR front-runner for Best Verse of 2013.
That was more tongue-n-cheek, but yeah. I meant modern day hip-hop as in post 2010. 
laugh.gif

This has already sent shockwaves through the community.

We'll see who steps up to the plate.

yup.

Drake probably won't say anything about it unless asked

and just dropped Nothing Was the Same and let that speak for him.
This won't even register on Drake's radar.. Kendrick might as well have called out Justin Bieber

Back
Top Bottom