Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

My chicken has been adobo seasoned.

pimp.gif
@ Troy Baker being Booker DeWitt.

Last edited:
hope it's as good as the first. Would have been cool to see your save transfer i.e. if you saved all sisters, or harvested one or all, etc.

The atmosphere better be on par with the first. The first was just :x :pimp: the best.

Last edited:
There has to be a bigger benefit for harvesting sisters. Saving them ended up getting you all the Adam you needed anyways because of the bears that they left. I don't think I ever harvested one.

lol at the beach boys barbershop quartet. That's wild.

2 was just good. 1 was amazing. I have high hopes for this one

There has to be a bigger benefit for harvesting sisters. Saving them ended up getting you all the Adam you needed anyways because of the bears that they left. I don't think I ever harvested one.
Yeah, I realized that very quickly. What are the benefits of just harvesting the sisters?

Definitely copped. The first Bioshock is probably one of the best single player FPS of this generation. A different developmental team did the second game. The original team is doing this game.

I just watched this trailer earlier, Irrational just posted this recently

Reviews are out and they are all overwhelmingly positive.

It's sitting at 95% on metacritic right now.

Well Bioshock isn't traditionally a sandbox type of game and it's reputation is largely based around it's great storytelling.

Might pick this up later. Hate playing FPS games on my ps3 though cause I know my computer can't handle this at all.

Well Bioshock isn't traditionally a sandbox type of game and it's reputation is largely based around it's great storytelling.

true. to me, Bioshock's story is the best thing. I wasnt a fan of the actual gameplay of it, but I saw it as a means to an end. Id rather this be a movie than a game

so any one play it yet? I know FPS is going to be an FPS, but in terms of the story is it good as the first?

Whenever you guys start to play, please be courteous and use spoiler tags if you choose to talk about the plot.

Whenever you guys start to play, please be courteous and use spoiler tags if you choose to talk about the plot.
I'm just going to avoid this thread completely until I'm done with it. Gonna get it this weekend.

I'm 20 minutes in and I'm blown away.

O Brother, Where Art Thou? is my favorite movie and the original Bioshock is one of my favorite games. This is a sort of conglomeration of the 2 so it's basically a dream come true.

Back
Top Bottom