Bioshock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two is out NOW

I haven't finished yet but I've already played for longer than I played part 1.

Howlongtobeat.com says it's twice as long.

Thats good enough for me. Might just play part one over before I get into it for a refresher.

They actually have a little recap video included in the DLC. I didn't watch it, but I assume it goes over everything from the previous installment.

Loving it so far, the stealth aspect makes it feel like a totally different game. Like a last of us bioshock hybrid

Health and stuff feels way more useful because she gets hurt so much and can't kill.

Last edited:
eek.gif
just beat it didn't expect it to be this amazing. That one scene
sick.gif
Im in disbelief. I missed one Audiobook too I'm so mad
mad.gif

Gonan play Bioshock One over I have to

Last edited:
Just delved into the second DLC last night. had been playing titanfall on my xbox one haha. Can't wait to see the ending.

Combat is a little slow/stealthy for me tho. wish that you could do a little more damage. Infinite just seemed tougher overall than the first two in my opinion. and I keep forgetting about the air attacks in the Rapture setting
laugh.gif

Bioshock One was by far the hardest one for me. Not being able to dual wield plamsids and the guns was frustrating when I went and played it again. Two is by far the easiest of them though.

Semi spoiler for people who have already beaten the DLC

D deleted

I wonder whats going to happen from this point going foward now that basically all of the questions for links between this and Bioshock one have been answered. New storyline completely? Didnt Irrational games get let go? Whos even going to make the games anymore.

Bioshock One was by far the hardest one for me. Not being able to dual wield plamsids and the guns was frustrating when I went and played it again. Two is by far the easiest of them though.

Semi spoiler for people who have already beaten the DLC

D deleted

I wonder whats going to happen from this point going foward now that basically all of the questions for links between this and Bioshock one have been answered. New storyline completely? Didnt Irrational games get let go? Whos even going to make the games anymore.

^ I was going to say 2K Marin but that studio seems to be in limbo, but the intellectual property is still 2K games.

Last edited:
Haven't read the thread (for obvious reasons, spoilers), but would you guys recommend these DLCs?

HUEG fan of the Bioshock franchise... Infinite is one of my favorite games of all-time. I know that the DLCs are in Rapture, which is awesome because I love Rapture, although I wouldn't mind exploring Columbia a bit more pre-fighting.

Verdict?

Haven't read the thread (for obvious reasons, spoilers), but would you guys recommend these DLCs?

HUEG fan of the Bioshock franchise... Infinite is one of my favorite games of all-time. I know that the DLCs are in Rapture, which is awesome because I love Rapture, although I wouldn't mind exploring Columbia a bit more pre-fighting.

Verdict?
If the season pass is still for sale, then yes. Its worth 20 for both. Part one is Kinda short though but still good. Part two ties up a lot of loose ends from Infinite, so if you're a fan of the story its definitely worth it.

Verdict?
If the season pass is still for sale, then yes. Its worth 20 for both. Part one is Kinda short though but still good. Part two ties up a lot of loose ends from Infinite, so if you're a fan of the story its definitely worth it.

Thank you. Repped.

The combat DLC is fantastic too...don't sleep on that.
I kinda disagree. The levels are fun like the first 2-3 times you play them, but after that it gets to repetitive with the challenges and waves all being the same during each play through.

to each their own. I just prefer horde/zombies/(halo equivalent) more

Back
Top Bottom