Black caller onto the Rush Limbaugh show. Interesting...

And yes if you listen to a racist, homophobic, racist, fake, hyprocritical drugged up journalist whose arguments are riddled with fallacies then yes you are an idiot

/thread

Before this thread heads any further away from the original topic, I just want to say this.

This guy is right in being as skeptical in Obama as he is, but his views in general are way too slanted to the right for me to feel his theory on it all.

Dude lost me when he started talking about Detroit. Yes, Kwame Brown is a greasy dude and state of Michigan isn't doing so well, but c'mon. Let'sbe serious for a minute and talk about how the entire infrastucture of Detroit, as well as other parts of the midwest, is in the pocket of the Big 3 automakers. When those companies started going for dolo the populations of whole towns and cities and states (Indiana?) snowballed into sharp economic decline. Allof the powers that be in those areas had one thing in common: The auto companies had their backs. It seems to me as if this guy didn't see the bigger planat work.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the responses in this thread about me, I think they speak for themselves more about you then they do about me...
smile.gif

If you get what I'm saying.... wait you probably don't....

What bothers me is when people choose to ignore the reason why things the way they are.

Does the person who called into this show know his, and his countries history?

Obama is a politician so of course he said things that he can't make happen because if you don't do that in todays world you have no chance of winningan election. But what I like about Obama is that he inspires people to become more involved in the political process and he doesn't have that America isHolier than thou attitude than a lot of other politicians have.

I wouldn't say that the black dude who called into the Rush show was an uncle tom, i would just say he is most likely financially well off and has alwaysbeen that way. He had that pick yourself up by your boot straps attitude

The only change that anyone will ever notice on a personal level, in their daily life, is the change they're willing to make themselves. Show me someonewho thinks anyone in the White House will actually directly affect their daily lives and I'll show you a fool. It's called personal responsibility,folks. And nobody in office is going to change that.

Back
Top Bottom