Black guy hair cuts

Ursher definitely be using the Nudred brush to achieve his hawk… That brush is amazing!

LL

Curious but what is this cut called? My barber went up on the price of haircuts and if i'm going to be paying him $20+ I need more than a usual dark caesar
what is this cut called? Im bout to cut my dreads of 6 years to this lol

Yeah, I don't know about being restricted to a few hair styles either. I've personally had a high top fade, a Webbie fro, a knotty fro, waves, a rounded box and curls in my lifetime. Add to that dreads, twists, braids, fades, perms and twists and black men can do a lot with their hair. Who cares about what the next man thinks as long as you carry yourself with respect?

monta-ellis-handshake.gif%3Fw%3D640

LL

Curious but what is this cut called? My barber went up on the price of haircuts and if i'm going to be paying him $20+ I need more than a usual dark caesar

what is this cut called? Im bout to cut my dreads of 6 years to this lol
What you wanna do is show this pic to your barber when you go to get cut but if you can't just get a fade without balding the sides and don't make it a box shape, then get some moisturizer and rub it in your hair and don't pick it and soon it will twist up like in the pic

That's most definitely a bigen it's done very tastefully so I can't hate. He probably paid 50+ for the cut/dye

To the dude with the waves, us big boys look better with full beards. Leave the micro chin straps to the petite cats

I wish I could grow a full beard |I

Last edited:

What you wanna do is show this pic to your barber when you go to get cut but if you can't just get a fade without balding the sides and don't make it a box shape, then get some moisturizer and rub it in your hair and don't pick it and soon it will twist up like in the pic
repd 
pimp.gif

would some curl gel do the trick? and what you mean by box shape?

repd :pimp:

would some curl gel do the trick? and what you mean by box shape?

Make sure you tell your barber to keep it rounded. A cut with hair on top and faded sides often implies a flat top esque haircut, so telling him to round it will ensure that cut posted.

Looking through the later pages of this and its nice to see others face the same issues I face. I tried 3 different barbers. 1 time each. They really don't listen or follow your instructions. The 3rd guy nearly did what I wanted but not quite.

I'm either heading back to barber 3 or someone new.

Hardest for me is telling them not to turn my temple into a point. Looks pretty for 20 minutes but my hair grows back too fast there and it looks ashy in less than a day with the regrowth. Plus they always want to cut it straight for some reason, I wish I still had the "Nevada" pic :lol:

Looking through the later pages of this and its nice to see others face the same issues I face. I tried 3 different barbers. 1 time each. They really don't listen or follow your instructions. The 3rd guy nearly did what I wanted but not quite.

I'm either heading back to barber 3 or someone new.

What was it that you were trying to get done?

I'm gonna be my sister's 'model' on Thursday, as the hair school she attends has them learning male cuts. Got a feeling this may be the wrong time for me to go back to the Nas fade, but it's free && they can't possibly lack comprehension more than one barber of mine in particular. :lol:

What was it that you were trying to get done?

I was trying to get this cut I saw Game with. From front to back, just above the ears is faded pretty low as the top portion is short but darker than the sides.

Hardest for me is telling them not to turn my temple into a point. Looks pretty for 20 minutes but my hair grows back too fast there and it looks ashy in less than a day with the regrowth. Plus they always want to cut it straight for some reason, I wish I still had the "Nevada" pic :lol:

I've always thought that barbers did this to keep you coming back more often.

No more dope styles to be on the lookout for? Spring is starting and i want to switch it up, this thread was giving me some ideas

^ I like that hairstyle. I'm curious to know what it's called as well.

Is there a way to keep my hair feeling soft? At times it feels a bit hard and it's annoying :lol:

That sponge thing is friggin dope...

Definite game changer...

I always laugh when some guys ask "what kind of cut is this"... When much of the time, its basically a taper fade with different lengths on top...

Nothing to mythical or secretive...

Just go to the shop and try different lengths and styles on top like the nappy look or that sponge curl thing...

^Word was just thinking the same about the fades. :lol: Just show your barber the picture.

That sponge thing is friggin dope...

Definite game changer...

I always laugh when some guys ask "what kind of cut is this"... When much of the time, its basically a taper fade with different lengths on top...

Nothing to mythical or secretive...

Just go to the shop and try different lengths and styles on top like the nappy look or that sponge curl thing...

Truuuuuu but one wrong word and all of your **** is coming off your head :lol: Taper fade, low fade, philly, blowout are all almost the same but diff meanings in diff cities.

Back
Top Bottom