Black guy hair cuts

Would you guys call this a low fade with a 1 with nothing done to the top half?

Will be the next cut. Wolfing it out now

And for the folks trying to keep their hair soft and curly like that, there was some coconut stuff in an orange bottle posted a while back in this thread. That **** is crack b. It ain't gonna help you if you got a super nappy text though. I'm about to cop that nudred just to try it too.

Last edited:
Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is great. Like said above it wont help if you hair is really coarse & nappy.

It enhances the curls you already have.

Use it for waves or curls

Shea moisture curl enhancing smoothie is great. Like said above it wont help if you hair is really coarse & nappy.

It enhances the curls you already have.

Use it for waves or curls

yep its what i currently use

if youre really coarse & nappy dont be ashamed to use a kit

i mean lets be honest

Just tried to fade it up a lil. I still need to get it a lil curly'er up top. I Don't have the tools to fade my beard. It's either bald or nothing lol

I wish my damn beard would come in so I could rock the joint cudi got, so stressful waiting for it to come in.

I wish my damn beard would come in so I could rock the joint cudi got, so stressful waiting for it to come in.
You and me both, but studies show the earlier your beard grows in you more likely you are to experience hair loss.

You and me both, but studies show the earlier your beard grows in you more likely you are to experience hair loss.

Shoot this one dude I knew already going bald and I'm sure he's only like 19. As long as I have my moms hair genes Ion care, both my grandparents on her side got they hair, nice and thick too. :smokin

i think i've noticed over the years that dread locks causes hairline recession
similiar to how most women lose a little hair near their temples not from genetics but from starting their hair-comb in those spots every time over many years

i think i've noticed over the years that dread locks causes hairline recession
similiar to how most women lose a little hair near their temples not from genetics but from starting their hair-comb in those spots every time over many years
ALEXTYUS11_11150.JPG
tumblr_lc3vcgoFO81qzexzjo1_400.jpg
High School to Junior Year of College

:lol: :x that's not just from dreads though, if you're already have bad receding hairlines in your fam dreads will just make it worse.

Would you guys call this a low fade with a 1 with nothing done to the top half?

Now that hairstyle is tight. probably because of his hair texture tho. It looks like a fade on the sides and back with the top left alone

Yeah his hair texture is dope. He got
Lucky most def. my hair is like this but i hate keeping up with it and keeping it moist and not dry.

laugh.gif
sick.gif
that's not just from dreads though, if you're already have bad receding hairlines in your fam dreads will just make it worse.
THIS.

Nothing can make your hair recede except genetics.  Now, there's a such thing as "Spot Alopecia" where if they're too long & big and too tight, they can rip the hair from the scalp slowly but surely, but that crap up there in the Pics is ALL genetics... it just looks bad bc they got Locks. Now, Locks CAN speed up the process though... 
sick.gif

Last edited:
THIS.

Nothing can make your hair recede except genetics. Now, there's a such thing as "Spot Alopecia" where if they're too long & big and too tight, they can rip the hair from the scalp slowly but surely, but that crap up there in the Pics is ALL genetics... it just looks bad bc they got Locks. Now, Locks CAN speed up the process though... :x  

bottom line - dreads aren't good for your hair imo

Back
Top Bottom