Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Wtf I ordered from offspring an uk website. So he price is $250 including tax and shipping. I attempted to get a refund so I gave them my order number just a few mins after the purchase. Apparently that wasn't enough so a few hrs later they replied saying they also needed my credit card number and my first and last name.. Okay like they couldn't find that themselves with my order #? So I gave them that and they replied saying it's already preparing to be shipped. My *** man, 1 day later the email says it has been shipped. So they clearly either lying or they are lazy as hell and don't wanna refund my order. 2 weeks later the shoe stil isn't shipped and I emailed them 15 times and they finally called the shipping company. They said I needed to call them to schedule a delivery date. So I did that and they said i need to pay $47 to clear it from customs and then it would take another week to ship it.. Basically I am paying $300 for these which is rape price.. Offspring never stated that there would be potential customs charges.. I ordered from end clothing and they didn't charge me so I thought I was fine... sIGH. $300 for a shoe and massively delayed shipping this week just isn't my week

Last edited:
The trick is to find a way to minimize the cardboard feel of these. Once you do that they do feel pretty comfortable.

Wtf I ordered from offspring an uk website. So he price is $250 including tax and shipping. 2 weeks later the shoe stil isn't shipped and I emailed them 15 times and they finally called the shipping company. They said I needed to call them to schedule a delivery date. So I did that and they said i need to pay $47 to clear it from customs and then it would take another week to ship it.. Basically I am paying $300 for these which is rape price.. Offspring never stated that there would be potential customs charges.. I ordered from end clothing and they didn't charge me so I thought I was fine... sIGH. $300 for a shoe and massively delayed shipping this week just isn't my week

any orders over 200 will be subject to customs charges... including end

any orders over 200 will be subject to customs charges... including end
If that was the case they should have done the buyer a favor by reducing the price slightly, it was $210 . Man that is ridiculous price $300 I could've bought for resale for 220... Sigh

Comfortable? The 6 are like JOrdan 1 in terms of Comfort. It's nothing.

Try Roshe Run or Lunar Glide 6 or even the AM90

So even buying from SNS For $209 will result in customs charges?
depends, i think they declare as a gift and not actual price but dont quote me on that.
If that was the case they should have done the buyer a favor by reducing the price slightly, it was $210 . Man that is ridiculous price $300 I could've bought for resale for 220... Sigh
no companies dont do favors lol

For me.... Nothing that isn't typical JB quality. I keep getting surprised when I get rung up for $185 these days
laugh.gif
wow, must've done something right this week

I ordered from Sneakerbaas.com. They shipped thru Dpd and handed off to Fedex Ground. Thats when the chaos started but I got them in the end.
pretty much assumed it was fedex... pepper thy angus... expect a bill from them in a week.

Walked in a local "kicks usa" to take a look at the new 13's and look what I see

e9bcYjU.jpg

They told me it was a restock.. Had my size and a 12 left!

Walked out paying 185. Never felt so good.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom