Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Glad to see people who missed out, still able to cop @ box price. Even if u double up, good to see people still eating!

Walked in a local "kicks usa" to take a look at the new 13's and look what I see

e9bcYjU.jpg

They told me it was a restock.. Had my size and a 12 left!

Walked out paying 185. Never felt so good.
more surprised bout them black/white 1s still sitting. U won't see this in ATL right now.

Been getting quite a few PM's 

Perth Amboy NJ

Kicks USA

Hurry they still have a 8 and 12

FCFS

(The place was ghost town when i arrived)

hope this helps anyone

Last edited:
i might go back for those blk/white ones...just gotta see how my bank account is set up. Spent my XI money on another pair of VI's

i might go back for those blk/white ones...just gotta see how my bank account is set up. Spent my XI money on another pair of VI's
I got them black white 1s, they are straight butter quality wise. Better than all the 2013s OG NA colorways. If I was u id be going back to get those ASAP.

Last edited:
those 1 highs looking nice, wonder if my local mall got em. Cant go wrong wit a black and white shoe. They'd be my first 1s too

Preach Magic!!!! Just like I said a while back. I guarantee 95% of y'all *****in about this version never had an OG pair, let alone saw one. Someone tried to call me out on here and put up a picture of their 2000 pair like they were the originals lol

P.S. the 2010>2014 debate is stupid as well. In 2010 nobody liked these with that ashy suede and varsity red color. People wanna act brand new cause FC got them for over $700 now and put them on this "pedestal"
my friend gave me a pair of og's way back in the day that were to small  when i was like 12 and don't think i ever had a shoe with a air bubble and i remember putting a knife through the air bubble to see if it would pop! 
sick.gif

laugh.gif

I walked in Footaction in Redbird Mall (Dallas) and they had the Black infrareds in Stock. didnt ask what sizes they had though

Been getting quite a few PM's 

Perth Amboy NJ

Kicks USA

Hurry they still have a 8 and 12

FCFS

(The place was ghost town when i arrived)

hope this helps anyone
its actually in elizabeth NJ

b/w is size 10 and up only

damn... got my hopes up...

if i order 2 pairs from nike next week both with different names and cards but same address will they get cancelled, and if so will both be cancelled or just one?

Back
Top Bottom