Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn, people are really bugging out about the Legend Blues.

I think I'll just stay in my room and cop two pairs.

Damn, people are really bugging out about the Legend Blues.

I think I'll just stay in my room and cop two pairs.
Same shoe, different color. Always will have the masses bugging.
I really don't understand why lives are put in danger because of a shoe... 
mean.gif

It's been going on for a long time in different ways/variations. Anyway, dude up there with the Infrared's looks like his NT Denim got sucked into his shoes.

If you wear big/baggy/NT Denim, it looks silly 'tucking' your jeans behind the tongues.

If you wear jeans/pants that fit you, it looks more natural/better when behind the tongue.

Anyhooo.....

I really don't understand why lives are put in danger because of a shoe... 
mean.gif
Simple answer: childhood upbringing and peer pressure to fit into society. 

Also, if it wasn't for the internet, NONE of these kicks are nationally advertise (you ever noticed that) Gotta love the scheme these companies are making millions from and care less of the violence. They will see it as more of a plot to get more money. A few dead will still get the message across and more children will be born into the culture just to be apart of the problem. 

I am a fan of the man himself and I do enjoy the Retro 11s. However, you won't catch me outside this release at all. I'm sitting right at home and buying the shoe for others. I will not be purchasing this shoe for myself. Only gifts for those who I know will not be able to purchase due to the madness that is happening before our very eyes.

Once we all come together and stop feeding this demon, it will get better for the real ones that want the shoe and back to the old days of just going into the stores hours later and picking up the shoe. 

Yet, simple minded people will look at us if we put on $800-$1200 sneakers. 

#fortheloveofthegame

Last edited:
so tha bro scored :lol:
well dreams are meant to be!

this thread is cooked good

Thread of the Year? :smokin

yea yea

Columbias...excuse me "Legend" blue XIs haven't dropped yet. That's gonna be a great read
Yea no doubt. But ain't nothing going on in that thread. Aint nothing to talk about. All white shoe. Everybody wants them. They come out the 20th of December. What else is there to say. It's still slow and its only a week away. It will be a harder cop than these 6s tho. I know ill be gunning for them. And Columbias please, legend blue is stupid in my humble opinion.

i rocked the columbias in 2003. AWESOME sneaker felt so smooth and comfy, and you would quickly realize the difference between todays stuff and yesteryears. I mean the liner and inner was like almost like pillow soft. anyways they look great for some years but the patent turns beige and soles first turn greenish then butter yellow :lol:

I really don't understand why lives are put in danger because of a shoe... :smh:
Simple answer: childhood upbringing and peer pressure to fit into society. 

Also, if it wasn't for the internet, NONE of these kicks are nationally advertise (you ever noticed that) Gotta love the scheme these companies are making millions from and care less of the violence. They will see it as more of a plot to get more money. A few dead will still get the message across and more children will be born into the culture just to be apart of the problem. 

I am a fan of the man himself and I do enjoy the Retro 11s. However, you won't catch me outside this release at all. I'm sitting right at home and buying the shoe for others. I will not be purchasing this shoe for myself. Only gifts for those who I know will not be able to purchase due to the madness that is happening before our very eyes.

Once we all come together and stop feeding this demon, it will get better for the real ones that want the shoe and back to the old days of just going into the stores hours later and picking up the shoe. 

Yet, simple minded people will look at us if we put on $800-$1200 sneakers. 

#fortheloveofthegame

yes thats what im saying, the REAL dudes who really want to buy these dont go ape bananas for a bunch of sneakers, yes the demand is high but if you really want an item is it necessary to endanger or risk something for it? thats senseless thinking and alot of the "youth" (young kids with adult motives) are just effed up these days, in more ways than sneaker buying. Capitalism and moneymaking are taking over education for youngones especially since the economic dilemma.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey ya'll, posted a link to some images I posted (post 14). Saw some things on the forum that made me question my pair. I know it's no gm talk but  I think a lot of you guys would be a great help in this area. APOLOGIES if this is a no no, let me know and I'll remove this and find answers elsewhere.

Thanks for any feedback.

http://niketalk.com/t/613705/jordan-vis-black-infrared-legit-check#post_22202594

P.s. posts 10-12 in the link are imgs of my VI's too.

Last edited:
My size popped up on D-I-C-K-S last night so placed an order. I got the backorder message this morning :smh:. Anyone else in the same boat with an order from DSG?

Last edited:
^ yea but the more im looking at the past stuff, more accurate it seems. ogs and 2000 werent flashy, 2010 seemed close and the 2014 look great in low light.

View media item 1305011
They did me the exact same way man. I just went through it on the whites. It's like your eyes have to adjust to the infrared cause it's just something your eyes have never seen before. It looks much better on the blacks than the whites tho too. It's the same color as Nike's laser/crimson. JB just calls it infrared23 when it's on Air Jordans.

Last edited:
im just chiming in, never realized the difference to this extent but i remind myself that that what your eyes see and what you think and feel will agree to disagree from time to time. gotta love the 3m though, wish these had some reading material too. :lol:

Finally threw these on today. Much slimmer and narrower than the OG's, a sleeker fit. TTS. I dig.
If these are TTS than wtf is my size anymore? The older retros feel perfect but everything since the Concords have been just a hair too narrow. Just slipped my on hopping they'd be maybe close to the 7s which are my favorite, comfort wise, and noticed they were more snug than I'd like

yea yea
i rocked the columbias in 2003. AWESOME sneaker felt so smooth and comfy, and you would quickly realize the difference between todays stuff and yesteryears. I mean the liner and inner was like almost like pillow soft. anyways they look great for some years but the patent turns beige and soles first turn greenish then butter yellow
It is a new age of survival of the fittest now. It shouldn't come down to violence. I'm 29 now. And I promise you, as a martial artist, war veteran and street guy who has matured, if I ever get approached by a young'n trying to take what I worked hard for (especially if i am camping), it will be the worst mistake of their life and I MEAN IT. But as far as education, there is none as you stated homie. Hell, some feel slavery was left back in the 1600s and there is none today. Or too busy watching loose women with no guidance throw their backsides to a song verses picking up a book and learning something beneficial to make a difference. Most people are just programmed to act this way. They will work for a job for 18 years and barely have the balls to ask for a raise, but will do all the research in the world for a pair of kicks. If they just sat back and counted the money they contributed to these companies while barely affording a large popcorn at the movies, they just might wake up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom