Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

honestly i think that the quality of this shoe is terrible, i can't wait to see how they change their quality in 2015 
preach 

really wish they would have just held off on these until next year and hit us with the remastered version instead of this garbage 

Last edited:
yeah im iffy on this material. May return em..idk
ohwell.gif

Some Sunday Morning fun facts:

My pairs' production run dates,
FNL: 11.5.... 6/11/14 - 7/14/14
Size 11........... "

NDC: 11.5.... 5/14/14 - 6/18/14

DTLR: 11.5.... 5/14/14 - 6/18/14
Right Shoe: 6/11/14 - 7/29/14

:wink:

Last edited:
Columbias...excuse me "Legend" blue XIs haven't dropped yet. That's gonna be a great read
Yea no doubt. But ain't nothing going on in that thread. Aint nothing to talk about. All white shoe. Everybody wants them. They come out the 20th of December. What else is there to say. It's still slow and its only a week away. It will be a harder cop than these 6s tho. I know ill be gunning for them. And Columbias please, legend blue is stupid in my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Last edited:

I'm in the same boat.  I have the Sport Blues, Carmines, and Black/Infra.  Still on the hunt for a decent priced size 13 in the White/Infra.  But on the Sport Blues, I feel like heads in my area slept HARD on those.
I feel u bro, got my carmines, blk/infra's, second pair of blk/infra's on the way, and my sport blue's on the way. I just need a pair of spizike 6's sz 10 for a decent price. I think i gonna pass on the wht/infra's this year.

After all the 6's is my favorite jordan of all time.

YES! LOL only for the pic though, as I like the entire shoe to be viewable.

I personally don't bother with that trend outside it:

Tried walking like that once and it felt silly.
I don't think literally tucking in your jeans inside the shoes like it's a dress shirt has ever been a trend..

Any chance I can stock locate these? Sense I know resellers taking their L's and bringing them back into the store for those 11s

Last edited:
YES! LOL only for the pic though, as I like the entire shoe to be viewable.

I personally don't bother with that trend outside it:

Tried walking like that once and it felt silly.
I don't think literally tucking in your jeans inside the shoes like it's a dress shirt has ever been a trend..

...where have you been?

View media item 1304716
View media item 1304717
View media item 1304718
http://www.newgenfashiontrends.com/tips-on-how-to-wear-jordan-with-jeans/

That's been a fad for at least three years now.

Last edited:
Any chance I can stock locate these? Sense I know resellers taking their L's and bringing them back into the store for those 11s
You just answered your own question, it's worth a try or call your local stores.
Btw, take my future ex wife off your avi. Thanks.

I feel u bro, got my carmines, blk/infra's, second pair of blk/infra's on the way, and my sport blue's on the way. I just need a pair of spizike 6's sz 10 for a decent price. I think i gonna pass on the wht/infra's this year.

After all the 6's is my favorite jordan of all time.
your rather have the spizikes than the infrared 23? i think they had the best quality out of all the sixes these year personally.

Finally threw these on today. Much slimmer and narrower than the OG's, a sleeker fit. TTS. I dig.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom