Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I've been wearing these non-stop. I sat out all the other Jordan releases except these, the gray toes 13s and Columbia 11s. These are the only ones I kept for myself and I'm glad I did.

With everybody having the legend blue fever people around my way are trying to get off the infareds they bought along with carmines...Patience will pay off its always on to the next one.

With everybody having the legend blue fever people around my way are trying to get off the infareds they bought along with carmines...Patience will pay off its always on to the next one.
I'm with you. I'm trying to do the same. 

i love when people pour their hopes and dreams on that restock and cant cop and start the whole crying process all over again

exactly struck out on release day did the waiting game hoping to find cancelled orders online. No luck or i was to slow. Found my pair $225 shipped. Received them the other day These shoes are B-E-A ufiful. Keep your eyes open. You will score your pair.

Last edited:
exactly struck out on release day did the waiting game hoping to find cancelled orders online. No luck or i was to slow. Found my pair $225 shipped. Received them the other day These shoes are B-E-A ufiful. Keep your eyes open. You will score your pair.
Where did you get them from?

On my FB group resale is so low.. it ranges from $220-250 man i guess these were wayyyyyy overproduced

On my FB group resale is so low.. it ranges from $220-250 man i guess these were wayyyyyy overproduced
nah it's just these kids are tryna recoup so they can try for the next release...the cycle never ends.

Trying to free up money to get the pack or the Columbias if they can still find them.

Last edited:
I have a question. Seen my cousin with her black infrareds on and I notice there was glue on the toe box area. She said she didnt see it till she got home. Is thete a way to get that glue off without messing up the shoe.

I have a question. Seen my cousin with her black infrareds on and I notice there was glue on the toe box area. She said she didnt see it till she got home. Is thete a way to get that glue off without messing up the shoe.
I have a pair of AM 90 Sneakerboots and I have glue on the toe box as well but I'm not even worried about it. They are just sneakers and not hand made high end dress shoes. Not trying to be a **** but I think expectations should be lowered a bit. 

Back
Top Bottom