Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

:lol: If your going to worry about the paint why would you ball in them?
I mean if there's no way then idc ima ball anyways but it doesn't hurt to research

Im a believer in wearing your shoes and not treating them like priceless art, but at the same time I really wouldn't recommend balling in them.
If for no other reason than the poor quality and materials of retros are gonna wreck your feet. Nevermind the damage to the shoe

I mean if there's no way then idc ima ball anyways but it doesn't hurt to research

Im a believer in wearing your shoes and not treating them like priceless art, but at the same time I really wouldn't recommend balling in them.
If for no other reason than the poor quality and materials of retros are gonna wreck your feet. Nevermind the damage to the shoe

All of this. We should all be ashamed for payin $200 for this shoe. Stylewise its a hit but man I would never subject my feet to these on the court. Only Nike could sell us basketball shoes that you cant play basketball in lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeah I'd never ball in some retros. There's plenty of good b ball shoes out there for under 200.

eh ima do it anyways. I feel what you're saying though.

Thinking about trading my ds bred 4 for these. I refuse to wear my bred 4 due to cracking.

Opinions ...? Fair trade ?
Right now people will say the 4s win, but give it a few months, these are sick. They will be hard to get, I know a few people who wanted multiples, wound up with one pair, and are bummed and won't trade theirs. Turned down the new legend 11s for mine.

Right now people will say the 4s win, but give it a few months, these are sick. They will be hard to get, I know a few people who wanted multiples, wound up with one pair, and are bummed and won't trade theirs. Turned down the new legend 11s for mine.

Already did the trade. Plus he added 50. I'm also expecting bred iv to release sooner than later with the chipping/cracking issues resolved

being as how the angelus infrared paint isn't actually the right shade I had to restrip mine and did it over once again just did one layer and took a pic
View media item 1346914
if you guys wondering its 3 drops both red 5 drops both pink and turns into the shade on the og vi :smokin

1991 vs 2014, compare to my paint shade up there :smokin
View media item 1288868
#diy #jbyunogetogshadeinthefirst place #paintingdsjordans #NT #realinfraredshade #1sloppybiglayer #tridentaintgotnothingontheselayers

Last edited:
After missing out on Black Friday, finally pulled the trigger and my pair came today... even having to pay reseller price, I'm happy with my purchase.

These are DOPE.

What is a fair price to pay for these DS? I slept hard the past few months..looking to cop ...have there been any restocks? or is resellers my only option?

What is a fair price to pay for these DS? I slept hard the past few months..looking to cop ...have there been any restocks? or is resellers my only option?
there haven't been any restocks yet but I'd try ebay the prices range from low 200 to 270 highest. Consignment websites want about 300+.

Like Nick said, ebay but also check local fb my groups have been going for anywhere from 220-250

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom