Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

If anyone's looking holygrail posted a fsr on instagram. Some of the sizes are descent priced and some are crazy high.

agree 100%, grapes and infrareds ar

shoprunner was free when i signed up (2 years ago or so). i would look into promotions they're having 
it's a free trial for shoprunner. then you cancel and they offer you like a year free or something. BE CAREFUL THOUGH. I did it and even if you set it to NOT auto renew when it runs out, they might change it back to auto renew without you noticing the next time you use the service. it happened to me, had to argue with them for a refund
mean.gif

it's a free trial for shoprunner. then you cancel and they offer you like a year free or something. BE CAREFUL THOUGH. I did it and even if you set it to NOT auto renew when it runs out, they might change it back to auto renew without you noticing the next time you use the service. it happened to me, had to argue with them for a refund
mean.gif
My free trial was like... if you buy two items with shoprunner, we'll extend it free for another 2 years or something like that. Haven't been charged by them. Obviously i like the service

You know what else is crazy? Flight club has the varsity red 6s for 700. i knew i shouldve double up on those.:smh:
So crazy that people are making varsity Reds.

I'd rather drop the cash on a real pair just in case I decided to off them in the future. Wouldn't hurt the value.

I could see why people feel some type of way of painting the midsole , it's like why buy the the shoe if you don't like the color. Save it for someone who will appreciate it for what it is , infrared 23 released in 2014.

Some people have been wating years for these to return, just to be disappointed. So, at least they are buying to change it to their personal preference. They're not reselling them. Also, are you against custom painted shoes?

Some people have been wating years for these to return, just to be disappointed. So, at least they are buying to change it to their personal preference. They're not reselling them. Also, are you against custom painted shoes?

I kinda am. Unless it's for restoring purposes, I don't see the need. I actually cringe watching dudes paint these. To each as own though.

I don't see how it's different from someone painting/detailing their car or house. If you think about it, it's not like you're destroying a masterpiece. You're painting over the (sometimes sloppy) paint work of a potentially disgruntled, underpaid worker in a third-world country...no big deal in my opinion.

I'm on the fence as far as customs go I don't even like rims on my cars...I like how it is when it comes out the factory as with my shoes. However custom adds personality and it says "if I could do it it will be like this" but give it time they might retro these again and change it to infared or varsity red with 3m and smooth heel.

wore my pair and got a few stares from the chicks, but they didn't pay attention to anything else #foreveralonefamilia

Last edited:
Dudes whining about comfort...

J 1-6 were all wearing cardboard on your soles.

7 onwards got better.

Last edited:
If I had 1 pair I probably wouldnt have painted the midsole the darker infrared. I have multiples and this was the pair with the worse paint/most glue stains. I'm hard as hell on shoes (clutch pedal scuffs, heel drags, ect), so this pair is going to be hammered. After that the "value" will be gone so that's why I ended up doing it.

I was always in the camp of the infrared23 wasnt that bad, but it really is a couple shades lighter than the angelus colors. Now how close that is to the OG/00 color I can't say because I don't have one to compare it to, but from the pics it seems really close if not exact.

Back
Top Bottom