Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Definitely not a bad shoe to double up on, if you really like them, considering that their pretty easily attainable. Shoot, got me thinking of doubling up now lol:D

Definitely not a bad shoe to double up on, if you really like them, considering that their pretty easily attainable. Shoot, got me thinking of doubling up now lol:D

dude i dont even own a pair are you talking about doubling up on the third market? i would not mind a pair at retail, but whats the average price on a sz 9?

dude i dont even own a pair are you talking about doubling up on the third market? i would not mind a pair at retail, but whats the average price on a sz 9?

Not sure about size 9 but here in AZ the going rate either on FB, CL or even ebay for a size 11 is like 220-240

Nice , I don't like my laces loose either although it looks cool on some sneakers . Those denim work well with the kicks can't wait to unds mine.

I like my shoes laced up factory and tied but not to tight.When they're loose they look sloppy imo and i think ruins the shape faster. That's the polo Varick slim jeans love them with VI's

Broke out my pair for the first time last night and my lady spilled a shot of tequila on them!!! Nothing happened to them thankfully. Definitely planning on copping a second pair hopefully all star weekend restock

So it seems a lot of people here have these. Are they really pink??

I have the white infras and sometimes it looks bright red and other times it looks orange and from far away they look pink.

are the blacks like this too?

So it seems a lot of people here have these. Are they really pink??

I have the white infras and sometimes it looks bright red and other times it looks orange and from far away they look pink.

are the blacks like this too?
They the same color

what does it mean if the back tab on these is destroying the back of my foot, but only the left one? I dont know what to do anymore. these are unwearable for me because after an hour of walking the back of my left foot is tore up from the back tab

I sold a sz 9 yesterday at a local sneaker show here in Orlando for $260.

what does it mean if the back tab on these is destroying the back of my foot, but only the left one? I dont know what to do anymore. these are unwearable for me because after an hour of walking the back of my left foot is tore up from the back tab
Higher socks.

thats with high socks. it tore me up through the sock.

does that mean the shoe is too small on me? too big? its only one foot. 
Have this problem on my Carmines from time to time and it's not from wrong size. When the weather gets warmer and I'm not wearing pants I just wear mid/high cut socks and I'm good. Maybe try thicker socks? If that doesn't work maybe you do need a different size, but I would judge that based off how the shoe fits your entire foot. The heel tab is annoying to deal with on the 6.

Have this problem on my Carmines from time to time and it's not from wrong size. When the weather gets warmer and I'm not wearing pants I just wear mid/high cut socks and I'm good. Maybe try thicker socks? If that doesn't work maybe you do need a different size, but I would judge that based off how the shoe fits your entire foot. The heel tab is annoying to deal with on the 6.
I mean the shoes fit me well. I have no problems on my right foot. But it tears the back of my left foot up. Really really bad. The only explanation I see is my left foot is shaped differently than the right which is causing this. I even loosened up the laces and took the laces out of the very top holes because I thought maybe it was the tightness but that still didnt help.

Maybe putting some insoles in will help

Next time I wear them I'm going to layer my high socks so theres two layers of sock where the tab is and see if its still as bad.

I mean the shoes fit me well. I have no problems on my right foot. But it tears the back of my left foot up. Really really bad. The only explanation I see is my left foot is shaped differently than the right which is causing this. I even loosened up the laces and took the laces out of the very top holes because I thought maybe it was the tightness but that still didnt help.

Maybe putting some insoles in will help

Next time I wear them I'm going to layer my high socks so theres two layers of sock where the tab is and see if its still as bad.
This use to happen to me with my thunders when I wore them with low/no show socks. I had to put electric tape to stop it lol. Eventually I got some sand paper and molded the back tab round. I haven't worn my infrareds yet hope fully this doesn't happen to me. my buddies make fun of me and say I got "cankles"
roll.gif
 Now thunders are my rainy day shoes with jeans.

Back
Top Bottom