Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

It sucks for me that these are gonna probably be all over NYC this weekend. I just wish they would restock online so I could score a pair for retail

I'm in NYC this week where should I look? I was thinking of picking these up locally tomorrow for $240 in a 13... Is that too much?

I'm in NYC this week where should I look? I was thinking of picking these up locally tomorrow for $240 in a 13... Is that too much?
peep 34th street HoH they may have some pairs as well or any of the big chain spots that get huge allocations they may have some famb

Does a QC sticker mean that the pair is fake? I just bought a pair and Im legit checking them now

If anyone lives near a 'Kicks Usa' there will be a restock in Men's and Grade School sizes the this Saturday, February 14th at 18 different locations.

Last edited:
Also I just caught this, but is it at all possible for two different sneakers to have different production dates?

do people actually double up on these knowing they will crumble in storage and especially w/ such a high retail?
I double up for one pair being the beater/future hooping pair, the other to rock occasionally to dinners, events and what not. The way sneakers are going now a days it's 6-7 compared to the 10 year rule of shoes crumbling. My burgundy 5's are started to crumble 2 years ago and they are from 2006.

Back
Top Bottom