Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

This.
The backseat and/or carseat takes weeks for the smell to go away..

Exactly! My daughter has done it a few times. Now we keep the reusable grocery bag in the car lined with a trash bag just in case. But back to the shoes at hand, show them a little TLC and now they'll mena even more to you when you ear them.

The good news is that the sneakers are back to new. A quiet sunday spent with a Jason Markk cleaning kit 

They definitely have some 'history' behind them 
roll.gif

rather the face but just reluctant to say it lol
My daughter is 5 and she knows how daddy loves his shoes..for this particular model I'm with you bro. If it's were the whites it's not a problem to wipe it off but Im familiar with this material and IMO if rain drop lands on these it changes the texture/look.

Restock rumors tonight on NDC are all over Twitter. Nothing confirmed on these, but Columbia 11 restock has been confirmed by sources. Take it for what it's worth

Last edited:
Not sure how they determined these were restocking - from what I see, NDC CatalogService shows no inventory for this shoe.  It does however show a FSR for the legend blues.

I'm not sure either. I'm blocked from @solemartyr on twitter, and apparently he is the one confirming this information. Since the rumors, the 11's stock had been taken down too so who knows what's gonna happen.

Last edited:
I'm not sure either. I'm blocked from @solemartyr on twitter, and apparently he is the one confirming this information. Since the rumors, the 11's stock had been taken down too so who knows what's gonna happen.
I just checked and Legend Blue stock is still showing FSR - doesn't look like they've been taken down.  Infrared never showed any inventory - won't be copping infrared though.  Just thought I'd mention that this appears to be speculation at this point and nothing more.

** Ok, I do see now that the stock for legend blue is gone.  

Last edited:

I just checked and Legend Blue stock is still showing FSR - doesn't look like they've been taken down.  Infrared never showed any inventory - won't be copping infrared though.  Just thought I'd mention that this appears to be speculation at this point and nothing more.
I hope it's not speculation cause I NEED Infrared 6s! lol If it turns out to be I'll cop Legend blues for trade bait

Back
Top Bottom