Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I asked this earlier but noone responded. I have a genuine concern about my pair. 

My right shoe has a more orange color than the left. It has more glue issues, the tongue is a lot more flexible, and the size tag is noticeablely higher up than the left shoe and is crooked. Is this just bad quality on JB's part is the shoe a fake? 

I did a legit check and the left shoe is the only shoe that completely checks out. 

I asked this earlier but noone responded. I have a genuine concern about my pair. 

My right shoe has a more orange color than the left. It has more glue issues, the tongue is a lot more flexible, and the size tag is noticeablely higher up than the left shoe and is crooked. Is this just bad quality on JB's part is the shoe a fake? 

I did a legit check and the left shoe is the only shoe that completely checks out. 
FYI, there's different assembly lines for left and right shoes. They arent made together

It's probably a QC issue, and you got the ish end of the stick. This why I always examine my pairs when I pick up in store. If I purchase online, I try to give my see the opportunity to purchase two

It's probably a QC issue, and you got the ish end of the stick. This why I always examine my pairs when I pick up in store. If I purchase online, I try to give my see the opportunity to purchase two

It seems the most important question to ask is where did he buy them from

Funny. Y'all missed out on release date yet you think you have a chance on the restock. Wake up please
I myself have had multiple chances. These were not hard to cop. These are GR's. Restocked multiple times. I just sleep. Like literally sleep because I tend not to give JB much attention.

still looking for a pair.. surprised i was able to cop the legend blue 11 restock but still havent getten these...even after my girl gave my the money 
mean.gif

I saw someone in the building with a pair on this morning while I was getting breakfast. I spoke to him for a minute and he was like yeah, heard they were coming out and I had to have them.  They didnn't match anything he had on. Lol. Kinda like being a kid happy to have a new pair of sneakers.

I saw someone in the building with a pair on this morning while I was getting breakfast. I spoke to him for a minute and he was like yeah, heard they were coming out and I had to have them.  They didnn't match anything he had on. Lol. Kinda like being a kid happy to have a new pair of sneakers.
Exactly how it should be and how it used to be, before sneakers became over saturated everyone had a chance to walk in and cop a pair of sneakers in general including Jordan's.

Exactly how it should be and how it used to be, before sneakers became over saturated everyone had a chance to walk in and cop a pair of sneakers in general including Jordan's.
It was cool to see another person who appreciates them as we do while at work. I'm only allowed to wear jeans and sneakers on Friday to work so this makes the decision harder for me to choose what to wear now. But me being a female, I prefer my clothes to match. I do understand what your saying about the golden days when it was care free and easy to obtain.

It was cool to see another person who appreciates them as we do while at work. I'm only allowed to wear jeans and sneakers on Friday to work so this makes the decision harder for me to choose what to wear now. But me being a female, I prefer my clothes to match. I do understand what your saying about the golden days when it was care free and easy to obtain.
I understand, I like to hear stories like that. And yep, most females are matchy, matchy with what they wear. Lol.

Personally, I wouldn't show up to work with Jordans and a head to toe matching 'fit looking like I came straight from a Dipset video shoot in 2002. People in the office would start talking and categorizing. But that's just me and I'm a guy.

Last edited:

Just saw this comment and it reminded me that I have yet to see someone wearing the white or black infrareds come close to matching. I'm not all about matchy matchy but it its not hard to match. Simple jeans with white or black shirt. One dude really had a blue knicks snapback, that matched his shirt with some galaxy print joggers and some white infrared 6s. Good lord....

Just saw this comment and it reminded me that I have yet to see someone wearing the white or black infrareds come close to matching. I'm not all about matchy matchy but it its not hard to match. Simple jeans with white or black shirt. One dude really had a blue knicks snapback, that matched his shirt with some galaxy print joggers and some white infrared 6s. Good lord....

Speak for yourselves.

Back
Top Bottom