Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

That is something different. I have that sweater too. I was more referring to actual corny JB gear that is too much. AND outfits all over the place
Yeah a lot of guys in this thread/board found out about the hoody from me and wanted to know where I got the hoody off from this pic I posted a while back. I was reluctant at first to share where I copped the hoody for ^^^ that very reason, but I posted the site I bought it from since people were persistent. I'm never telling where I got the infrared hat though. It has infrared holes on the brim and has Chicago bulls color way leather straps on the snap back part.

Last edited:
Finally unDS mine a few days ago, and i gotta say these fit TTS compare to my white infra and carmine version. Id suggest staying TTS for those who are unsure.

laugh.gif

That might be one of the worst comments in NT history.
mean.gif
lol

i have now heard everything.  

Yeah a lot of guys in this thread/board found out about the hoody from me and wanted to know where I got the hoody off from this pic I posted a while back. I was reluctant at first to share where I copped the hoody for ^^^ that very reason, but I posted the site I bought it from since people were persistent. I'm never telling where I got the infrared hat though. It has infrared holes on the brim and has Chicago bulls color way leather straps on the snap back part.
I had to search the thread again for the link 
laugh.gif

Hows the quality. (I'm assuming great because of the price) 

Am I the only one who goes back to previous threads to read through the comments for nostalgia purposes?! I don't know its just cool to me to relive that anticipation we all shared before the sneakers actually dropped!! Just a thought....

Am I the only one who goes back to previous threads to read through the comments for nostalgia purposes?! I don't know its just cool to me to relive that anticipation we all shared before the sneakers actually dropped!! Just a thought....

No, I did it with the Space Jam thread a while back. It's definitely entertaining when you have some time

I thnk the slam dunkss looks like Japanese cartoon kids shoes that were very common during the 80-90s.

I got the white infra-black infra-carmine. Which are all i need from the 6s. My favorite design out of all the Jordans, with the 11 coming second.

Back
Top Bottom