Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'm gonna have to agree with @Magic1978  It's all about that light. We'll have to judge in hand fellas. 

Last edited:
I just got an update on my kicks on fire app and it says these will have the infrared 23 shade instead of the plain infrared used earlier this year on the whites.

Pictures prove little when it come to the actual color used. May have to wait for a side by side comparison in person. I think it will be the same shade of infrared used on the whites this year. Hoping for that anyway, I mean why would they change it? Doesn't make sense. Also (according to all the pics posted) it looks like they did use a hint of Durabuck on the uppers lower panel. While going with the nubuck on the uppers outter panel as well as on the toe. Doesn't look like they used the same material for the entire upper. I'm almost certain of that though I could be wrong. Definitely looks like that on the pics if you look closely.

Last edited:
Pictures prove little when it come to the actual color used. May have to wait for a side by side comparison in person. I think it will be the same shade of infrared used on the whites this year. Hoping for that anyway, I mean why would they change it? Doesn't make sense. Also (according to all the pics posted) it looks like they did use a hint of Durabuck on the uppers lower panel. While going with the nubuck on the uppers outter panel as well as on the toe. Doesn't look like they used the same material for the entire upper. I'm almost certain of that though I could be wrong. Definitely looks like that on the pics if you look closely.
They're using the infrared 23 on these instead of the infrared used on the whites. And we already know what the 2014 infrared 23 looks like compared to the 2014 infrared.

It's exactly what I said in the White / Infrared thread regarding these.

The black theme makes the Infrared look darker, but I'm fairly certain these will come with the same shade of Infrared that the whites did.

tumblr_mzpwymG8vF1t0deuyo1_400.gif

They're using the infrared 23 on these instead of the infrared used on the whites. And we already know what the 2014 infrared 23 looks like compared to the 2014 infrared.

So you just know, huh? Lol ok man whatever. And yea those pics you posted HAVE already been posted. And no one has jumped up and down saying that they're using a different shade. All the pics have been different naturally because of lighting. It's the same damn infrared until clearly proven otherwise. Idc what somebody told you. Per speculation and means nothing at this point.

Last edited:
It's exactly what I said in the White / Infrared thread regarding these.

The black theme makes the Infrared look darker, but I'm fairly certain these will come with the same shade of Infrared that the whites did.

tumblr_mzpwymG8vF1t0deuyo1_400.gif
Except for the fact u can look up the style code on these and it ends in "023" which is the color code for infrared 23 and "123" is the color code for the infrared on the whites.

Last edited:
So you just know, huh? Lol ok man whatever. And yea those pics you posted HAVE already been posted. And no one has jumped up and down saying that they're using a different shade. All the pic have been different naturally because of lighting. It's the same damn infrared until clearly proven otherwise. Idc what somebody told you. Per speculation and means nothing at this point.
No i dont jus know, kicksonfire is the one who posted those pics and on their site are callin them infrared 23 and jus posted these pics. They have the style code on the site u can check it yourself. Unless kicksonfire isnt a good source. Hell this is a good thing.

No i dont jus know, kicksonfire is the one who posted those pics and on their site are callin them infrared 23 and jus posted these pics. They have the style code on the site u can check it yourself. Unless kicksonfire isnt a good source. Hell this is a good thing.

Oh my bad. What I should have said is idc what kickonfire.com told you. lol just playing though bro. You got it. I'm not sure what to believe.

Last edited:
Oh my bad. Idc what kickonfire.com told you. lol just playing. You got it.
Hell i cant believe im the first person here to notice this news, and this shade of infrared being used on these has been a major concern to many folks on these. I think the fact theyre using infrared 23 instead of the infrapink is pretty big news in the JB community if u ask me. I believe the infrared 23 will look better and hold truer to the OGs. I for one am extremely happy about it. Somebody got the memo at Nike bout that infrared being off on the whites.

Last edited:

Oh my bad. Idc what kickonfire.com told you. lol just playing. You got it.
Hell i cant believe im the first person here to notice this news, and this shade of infrared being used on these has been a major concern to many folks on these. I think the fact theyre using infrared 23 instead of the infrapink is pretty big news in the JB community if u ask me. I believe the infrared 23 will look better and hold truer to the OGs. I for one am extremely happy about it. Somebody got the memo at Nike bout that infrared being off on the whites.
So all you needed to stop freaking out about the infrared color was a post by nice kicks.  Really?

These had better not come ashy like the Black/Blue/Orange 8s from last year. Otherwise copped.

So all you needed to stop freaking out about the infrared color was a post by nice kicks.  Really?
It wasnt nice kicks, it was kicksonfire and i noticed it cause of these new pics that popped up on my kicksonfire app today and believed it when i saw the style code, more pics, and confirmation of "infrared 23" being on these on their website. Whether or not it matters to u doesnt mean its not news, and that there werent people on the fence with these specifically because of the fear of getting the wrong infrared like on the whites. U sayin it doesnt matter to you what shade of infrared they use on these?

Last edited:

It wasnt nice kicks, it was kicksonfire and i noticed it cause of these new pics that popped up on my kicksonfire app today and believed it when i saw the style code, more pics, and confirmation of "infrared 23" being on these on their website. Whether or not it matters to u doesnt mean its not news, and that there werent people on the fence with these specifically because of the fear of getting the wrong infrared like on the whites. U sayin it doesnt matter to you what shade of infrared they use on these?
Just saying its way too early to call, give it a couple months.

Let official pics drop then make a decision on if you like the color or not.

Just saying its way too early to call, give it a couple months.
Let official pics drop then make a decision on if you like the color or not.
Yea your right it is over 4 more months away. We'll know for sure well ahead of time before they drop exactly which shade infrared they use. Too shay sir. Repped.

Last edited:
On the fence about these. Never been a fan of icey soles but I'm a sucker for infrared on the right shoe. We shall see.

So many of these are going to be made... Its always that black friday deal JB does every year. They must of bumped the price up so they wouldnt negate quality, which i guess is a good thing.

So many of these are going to be made... Its always that black friday deal JB does every year. They must of bumped the price up so they wouldnt negate quality, which i guess is a good thing.
even so shoes will still sell out real quick with random restocks. Keep in mind kanye wore these Thats all I gotta say on the matter :lol:

Back
Top Bottom