Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I never knew the OG black infrareds had 3m on them until these retros came into production. I dont know if it have been posted yet or not but do any one have pics of the ogs with the 3m showing?

I never knew the OG black infrareds had 3m on them until these retros came into production. I dont know if it have been posted yet or not but do any one have pics of the ogs with the 3m showing?
air-jordan-6-infrared-ankle-1991-flash.jpg

I didn't know either but back then everybody didn't have cellphones with cameras let alone took pictures of their shoes for other people to look at.

Last edited:
I NEED to see official pics cuz. GM pairs getting so good i dont know whats what no more.

ima get my money right, and score clutch in the raffle! which i always do 6/6 (Gold Medal Pack,Thunder IV,Bred IV, Bred XI, Grape V x2)

Only need 1 pair.

still mad about the shade but **** it

Always said if these came back out I'd be in for a few pairs. Not sure if I even want to.

Will it have Nike Air in the back? Don't wear Jordans anymore but I kind of want a pair to beat up.

Always said if these came back out I'd be in for a few pairs. Not sure if I even want to.

Will it have Nike Air in the back? Don't wear Jordans anymore but I kind of want a pair to beat up.
No nike air which i don't get why especially with the price increase but whatever

I NEED to see official pics cuz. GM pairs getting so good i dont know whats what no more.

ima get my money right, and score clutch in the raffle! which i always do 6/6 (Gold Medal Pack,Thunder IV,Bred IV, Bred XI, Grape V x2)

Only need 1 pair.

still mad about the shade but **** it
They'll look the same I'm sure.
Just quit it.

Perfectly?
Better than OG tbh.

Guys fake or not or GM whatever u guys call them these days,

THIS IS WHAT THE SHOE WILL LOOK LIKE

This ain't no sample lol, just stolen property. Too much pointless debate in this thread as well. Terrible what things have come to.

Guys fake or not or GM whatever u guys call them these days,

THIS IS WHAT THE SHOE WILL LOOK LIKE

This ain't no sample lol, just stolen property. Too much pointless debate in this thread as well. Terrible what things have come to.
Yea the same way the infrared23 6s were suppose to be suede then came out leather? U don't know u don't work in the factory.

Yea the same way the infrared23 6s were suppose to be suede then came out leather? U don't know u don't work in the factory.
The infrared 23 VIs that had suede were samples and don't look anywhere near as nice as the production pairs with leather imo

I didn't know either but back then everybody didn't have cellphones with cameras let alone took pictures of their shoes for other people to look at.
you both need to just leave and never come back to this thread again smh

Back
Top Bottom