Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

When will jb make this shoe like the og with the different material on the heel area but the ankle bubble is the same material as the upper that looked good most of you have no idea what I'm talking about since you didn't even know the og had 3m I'm not complaining I'm glad they are coming back out with a couple improvements.

Last edited:
the 3m really makes this shoe pop. unfortunate that they didn't carry it over to the 2014 release. my og's suede is now all cracked and ready for a re-up.

perhaps in remastered version?

Last edited:

I didn't know either but back then everybody didn't have cellphones with cameras let alone took pictures of their shoes for other people to look at.
you both need to just leave and never come back to this thread again smh
You can't be serious, back in 1990 when I was 10 years old we didn't have cell phones with cameras nor did I know one person that got in awkward positions to take pictures of their kicks.

So yea, I really had no idea nor did I care that the OGs had 3m on them.

Guess what else we used to do back then, throw away our jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere because retro jordans didn't exist, if you didn't have the jordans that came out that year all you had were old jordans.

easy now guys thats how you know this thread is bad when you got dudes still complaining about the shade of infrared and someone sayin they will shoot themselves over others talkin bout shoes 
laugh.gif

easy now guys thats how you know this thread is bad when you got dudes still complaining about the shade of infrared and someone sayin they will shoot themselves over others talkin bout shoes :lol:
I see folks complaining about everything in here with this shoe, not just the shade of red.

Last edited:
You can't be serious, back in 1990 when I was 10 years old we didn't have cell phones with cameras nor did I know one person that got in awkward positions to take pictures of their kicks.

Guess what else we used to do back then, throw away our jordans.  All my OG jordans are in a landfill somewhere because retro jordans didn't exist, if you didn't have the jordans that came out that year all you had were old jordans.
few people that didn't throw them out or even wear them are sitting on a lot of money ill tell you that :lol:. could've copped size runs for the low back then

few people that didn't throw them out or even wear them are sitting on a lot of money ill tell you that :lol:. could've copped size runs for the low back then

You could literally get those shoes for nothing, nobody wanted the old Jordan's and I can remember giving last year's shoes away even though they still fit. Who knew they'd be worth something to someone else 15-20 years later.

You could literally get those shoes for nothing, nobody wanted the old Jordan's and I can remember giving last year's shoes away even though they still fit. Who knew they'd be worth something to someone else 15-20 years later.
Truth, 6s were my junior year shoe (grad 93). Once the new jordans came out, you didn't want to be caught wearing the old ones. But to be honest, played a lot of basketball (which I would never do in them now lol ) so I needed a new pair anyway every year. Also, around this time, the bo jacksons, air raid (barkleys) am90 and Aggassi were taking my closet up, as well as a pair of air flight lights.

yup, those things are hard to predict but if you're accurate than you can make a lot of money

One if the realest posts I've seen. Didn't know these types of comments existed anymore! It's like seeing a unicorn! REPPED

I know better now though, I'll probably never throw away another pair of shoes because theres always someone that will appreciate what you don't.

The best thing about owning so many pairs of shoes is that you have so many to give away to people that are less fortunate.

Back
Top Bottom