Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Maybe it's just the pic but the pic only had 3m in the heel bro.

The mid upper and forefront upper wasn't perforated much less 3m'd up.

It's the pic… they are real pairs…  He paid $300.00 a pair and sells them for $400.00 

No we're Palestinian ….

Here's more Proof

UPC number match the Shoe and Box Tag

I would say they are Legit 

Man I need a GM SHOE like yesterday.

I really want to see one compared to mine.

The UPC thing is the easiest part of a GM to replicate, means nothing that it matches
You print the number on the box and the tag and boom, covered.
GM....scratch that, this belongs in the GM thread but yea, I like to make up my own mind by process of elimination, but I won't get in to that here.

The shoe looks bad though, it just does, and that's just eye test, I always always give GMs the benefit of the doubt before calling themFakes, ask anybody. Not hating it just looks bad

Last edited:
Show a real 11 box so the thread can see what y'all mean. I'm a 12 so I can't discern the difference

^Those production dates are the same as Miamiboy's (think that's his SN) pair that he posted some pages back. Just an observation.

^^^Now that seems simple enough to me. Good post air Thompson.

Now when we see the RD Black Infra 6 box and it matches the Sport Blue Box then, we know FOR SURE it's probably GM(let me call it a Perfect not GM though because it still doesn't look like the Mannequin pic as far a eye test/quality)

^^^Now that seems simple enough to me. Good post air Thompson.

Now when we see the RD Black Infra 6 box and it matches the Sport Blue Box then, we know FOR SURE it's probably GM(let me call it a Perfect not GM though because it still doesn't look like the Mannequin pic as far a eye test/quality)

No we're Palestinian ….

Here's more Proof

UPC number match the Shoe and Box Tag

I would say they are Legit 
Here is the real box I copped from rare souls....

Can we just all agree them 6s are a GM pair? Is there any need to try and think otherwise? Clearly a unauthorized pair and not a super perfect because they look almost very legit. Just wait till after they come its going to be cheaper for the wallet and better chances of an authentic pair.

compare my box with his and you will see.
Gotcha.  MSRP tag differs too from the Black Infrared-23 from the others: font is different and perforations where you can tear the tag off it different (Black Infrareds have less perforations than the others).

^Those production dates are the same as Miamiboy's (think that's his SN) pair that he posted some pages back. Just an observation.

Same date but diff font, UPC and SKU

Mine
547e0ea1_IMG_0599.jpeg

His
a0a88b42_IMG_9195.jpeg

Last edited:
@NOFAKES  your pic hurt my neck----- 

Is rare soul a UK shoes store cuz Euro pairs don't have the Perforated MSRP tag on them… cuz it;'s a diff currencey.

But your box n mine look pretty damn close

AND for the RECORD.. you can't compare the font on Retro 3's sport blue with Black INFRARED 6's or whatever

it's gotta be the Exact STYLE of Shoe n color at least same size

Back
Top Bottom