Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I would never buy an early pair unless it's about a week from RD then I know it's probably coming from a official retailer

Black Friday awaits.....

There should be slight differences. Theres a thread on this section showing the diff between a GM Bred 1 and a real Bred 1. Tiny things like shape of the rear tab, difference in sole patterns and the holes on the toebox.
It is for that very reason I just get them from solesupremacy or Rif if I'm buying something that wasn't a regular release. Gammas over here people had unauthorized and getting exposed left an right sadly some still copped.

There should be slight differences. Theres a thread on this section showing the diff between a GM Bred 1 and a real Bred 1. Tiny things like shape of the rear tab, difference in sole patterns and the holes on the toebox.
It is for that very reason I just get them from solesupremacy or Rif if I'm buying something that wasn't a regular release. Gammas over here people had unauthorized and getting exposed left an right sadly some still copped.

You don't have to pay shaft prices from those spots. Just know the differences and educate yourself if your buying on the resell market. If you don't know post in the LC section.

Exactly what Air Thompson said.
I have no fears of grabbing resale, the downfall is time wasted and having to ship back if you get knockoffs.

Werent u the dude who bought fake black infrared vi early on in this thread?

The 11 on the box is spread out too far apart. Its like the fake pair of ferraris dude bought on ebay in the ferrari xiv thread
They see low prices on the shoes and jump, right in to super copies...."scared money don't make no money" n'  "scared money buy copies that look funny"...smh, omg

You don't have to pay shaft prices from those spots. Just know the differences and educate yourself if your buying on the resell market. If you don't know post in the LC section.
On harder to get stuff and stuff that is going to have more reps out than anything I rather get it from those sources but like a general release like lets say a sport blue 6 that I just look at my local facebook page and get em there. I know the hints though my cousin got burned on some bel-airs and I even went out my way to get a pair of rep 11s just to compare em to anything I would get. Education is key though you are correct. These black 6s though should be easy to spot I think a 6 is one of the easier pairs to tell.

interesting that it seems like these are gonna release with the "infrared 23" shade of infrared that was on the 3lab5s & Toro 6. The Box labels that were posted earlier in the thread show a color code of "Black/Infrared 23"

white/infrareds color code was just listed as "White/Infrared" and was a pinker shade.

Last edited:
Oh my God. There yall go. Please guys don't sike yourselves out again with the infrared 23 shinagans lol. Just when I thought we got away from the use of that word in here :smh:. It's going to be the same shade of infrared thats on the white infrareds. Damn

Well there are enough early pairs in here to request a comparison.
Someone who's team early and owns the Whte/Infra and the Black/Infra, snap a side by side pic and let's settle this.

Yea but if we get the Comparison pics even now on the early pairs, it will come in handy at some point once we see the RD pair compared to the RD White/Infra.

When those colors do or don't match, that's another (could be) tell of GM vs Legit.

Just in case I have to grab a resell pair, I want to be as prepared as possible immediately. Not sure how this Black Friday mess is going to have me feeling come time to buy ya know, I might skip it because of the chaos.

Well there are enough early pairs in here to request a comparison.
Someone who's team early and owns the Whte/Infra and the Black/Infra, snap a side by side pic and let's settle this.

I want to say thats been done at least twice in here already (comparison pics). I could be wrong though. I do know it's the exact same shade. To me it's crazy to believe anything otherwise. We shall see though, like you say. I certainly hope JB doesn't drop the ball and change the shade of infrared to a non original so called "infrared23" color. That would be horrible. Still not sure if such a color even exist. And if so it doesn't belong on an original classic such as the black/infrared 6 :smh:. Why is this even a "thing"?

If they change the shade that would be a shame on the behalf of JB. That's okay if it is a new retro you want to try new stuff but don't mess with the classics more than they already have. I think they could at least give us the original colors like they somewhat have continued to do.

After This Whole Debauchery of Black Infrared pics we posted between all of us and  the comparisons made…come RD we should all be well schooled on what a legit pair should look, Feel…weight and taste like…...

thats safe to say!

After This Whole Debauchery of Black Infrared pics we posted between all of us and  the comparisons made…come RD we should all be well schooled on what a legit pair should look, Feel…weight and taste like…...

thats safe to say!
Never actually tasted my shoes but id imagine they taste like a win.

Back
Top Bottom