Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

I'll never be apart of TeamEarly. Cats really in this thread droppin 300 on fake joints in a gas station. I just don't get it.

Only one dude got them from a gas station :lol:

Let us cook. Some cats got the extra pocket money to get them early...

Last edited:
I'll never be apart of TeamEarly. Cats really in this thread droppin 300 on fake joints in a gas station. I just don't get it.

Only one dude got them from a gas station :lol:

Let us cook. Some cats got the extra pocket money to get them early...

Cats got bank

money-cat-226x170.jpeg

Reason why dudes bring Kicks to Resell in the Liquor Store… is because the store is in a Bad Neighborhood… Which all the Drug Dealers Sell By.

Now these guys don't leave their Hood… They Sell all day and go to the Local Bars in their hood…  and they always have CASH

most of them don't drive and don't Camp out for sneakers or any of that!

so the min they got cash from a Transaction and wanna get fresh for the night…. they go to the store and Buy a White Tee - New J's and some Drinks

WILD FO DA NIGHT

and repeat

They're not always fake. There are people out there with legit pairs, just don't got time to blog pics about it. Y'all act like these shoes are so exclusive to get hands on early.

Last edited:
Really dont even understand why someone would even care about getting a pair early for extra. We arent in junior high school no more where we gotta be the first in school to get the new kicks and show um off lol

Bitter old heads sounding like broads.
Stop living in the past.
No one really cares about the minor variations in color or shape & if you do you should really get a life lol
Half the time y'all just spew the nonsense just to seem like you're in the know anyway

Bitter old heads sounding like broads.
Stop living in the past.
No one really cares about the minor variations in color or shape & if you do you should really get a life lol
Half the time y'all just spew the nonsense just to seem like you're in the know anyway

Yeah OK :rolleyes It's people like you that allow JB to pass off these sub par retros and charge a premium for them. If you don't care about changes to shape, color, and material that's your choice.But for people like me that grew up with OG's that had quality materials, right shape and a certain color, that makes us old heads want the shoes the way they first released, the way they were meant to be. There's no reason we shouldn't expect retros to be as close to OG's as possible.

Lmao @ "no one" caring. Meanwhile there's page after page of people caring. Why would it bother you if people care? No one is mad at you for NOT caring.

Everyone has their own opinion. No one is going to have the same exact point of view on a forum.

^^too true.
People mad at those who care.
People mad at those who don't care.
Both think they are right.
Others opinions is really what people shouldn't care about. Entitlement runs both ways, but who cares. Do you and stop hating on those who don't do it like you.

^^too true.
People mad at those who care.
People mad at those who don't care.
Both think they are right.
Others opinions is really what people shouldn't care about. Entitlement runs both ways, but who cares. Do you and stop hating on those who don't do it like you.

QFT

Everyone has the right to their own opinion. Getting butt hurt over someone else's opinion is lame.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom