Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Yea everybody loves xi's no other release this year will trump the legend blue xi release.

Dudes, chicks, moms, dads, grandparents, house pets all gon come out to cop
roll.gif

going to be hard if its not first come first serve because raffles are rigged and no one wins those
U do know all those retail stores have websites also that sell the shoes where most people buy them as opposed to being out in all that hypebeast nonsense in the streets. I for one will be copping from comfort of my couch.

Last edited:
U do know all those retail stores have websites also that sell the shoes where most people buy them as opposed to being out in all that hypebeast nonsense in the streets. I for one will be copping from comfort of my couch.
and bots will be buying them all up 3 seconds after they hit the market

and if they dont someone else will because hundreds of hypebeast kids are going to be hope together on thanksgiving clicking refresh on there computer trying to cop as well

Easy this release will not b and it's black friday. Hate dealin wit them crowds. But with any GR, sign up for as many raffles as you can and try online. You boud to luck up somewhere. Or wait till around Legend Blues drop as the 6s will b around $225 resell...

Oh I forgot about them ug'lass overhyped 11s :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Still, the hype will be legit and wont be easy......

Last edited:
Yeah but the advantage is in a fast internet connection homie! No matter who is trying to cop if internet connection is slow and sucks forget about it.

Yeah but even after the 11's drop these cats will still try to get more than $225 for these 6's. But my minds made up if I don't cop on release day then ain't no way I'm paying some cat $50-$100 over retail for these J's. LOL, I got other things to cop this year other than shoes!

Yeah but even after the 11's drop these cats will still try to get more than $225 for these 6's. But my minds made up if I don't cop on release day then ain't no way I'm paying some cat $50-$100 over retail for these J's. LOL, I got other things to cop this year other than shoes!
I applaud you. we need more cats on here that think like this to end the out of control resell crap. It never used to be like this and it only happened because we LET it.

still on the fence with these and legend blue 11s smh and I gotta worry about remastered 4s and 10s next year smh too much dough to be spent

still on the fence with these and legend blue 11s smh and I gotta worry about remastered 4s and 10s next year smh too much dough to be spent
This in all honesty I'm close to passing on the legend blue XIs because those will look the worst over time compared to the other shoes coming out but who am I fooling :lol: you'll prolly see me diddy boppin my way through those lines for a raffle ticket

Last edited:
I can't pass on the Legend Blue's but I like the 11's. Most just cop because of the hype the 11's have. I passed on the Gammas. so I'll definitely get these. But i am concerned with this shoe over time. Will they be piss yellow in 6 months to a year? Or has JB fixed that issue? I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Its a lot of dough bro. These next 3 months are going to be insane $$$ wise. You talking over $800 bucks just from the November Infrareds 6, December Legend Blues, and January 4's/10's releases. Thats a grip especially if you have other hobbies than shoes like PS4, guns, clothes, etc.

Deff gonna b an expensive winter. I can't wear 10s tho so I'll b savin there a little. I think I'll b doubling on French blue 7s and Columbia 4s tho LOL...

Back
Top Bottom