Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Them Columbia 4's look sick!! Definitely thinking of copping. For some reason 10's don't fit me well because of my flat feet, LOL

Are retro j's fitting true these days or is going down 1/2 the best thing?

Most say size down in VI's...

If you have any of the recent release VIII's then they fit exactly the same to me...Kind of long but on the narrow side...

Its a lot of dough bro. These next 3 months are going to be insane $$$ wise. You talking over $800 bucks just from the November Infrareds 6, December Legend Blues, and January 4's/10's releases. Thats a grip especially if you have other hobbies than shoes like PS4, guns, clothes, etc.
Yep it's gonna be very expensive. There are at least 3-4 kicks I'm looking to cop in November along :x

I just pray I dont work a shift on black friday that has me working at 5 am.

Friday pick up but with Black Friday parking and traffic is going to be mad crazy that day. Malls will be swamped with foot traffic.

Def going tts on these.. The suade/nubuck usually fit smaller as previously mentioned. And if not a thicker insole will take up extra room and make them feel a lot better. That's what I did with the white/infra 6s and they feel good.

I feel you on this. Was it me or did the White Cement 4s(leather based) felt .5 big? I remember going down .5 on the Black Cement 4s and it was def tighter. Could it really have been cause of the Nubuck/suede?

I would be pissed if I bought these and they fit me smaller then my recent 6s which are .5 down,leather of course. Might be going TTS on these.

Its a lot of dough bro. These next 3 months are going to be insane $$$ wise. You talking over $800 bucks just from the November Infrareds 6, December Legend Blues, and January 4's/10's releases. Thats a grip especially if you have other hobbies than shoes like PS4, guns, clothes, etc.
yup the xbox one $50 price drop for xmas lol where does it stop

Last edited:
So does this mean we pick them up Friday, right? It's not a Saturday release
Yes, it's a Friday release. I was talking to a few stores. With it being Black Friday, pretty much everyone is opening at 12:00AM, but these Jordans CAN'T be sold until 8:00am on the dot.

^thats the only good thing. Can get them blk Friday deals, take a quick nap then head to the shoe spots and hopefully pick up a pair...

^thats the only good thing. Can get them blk Friday deals, take a quick nap then head to the shoe spots and hopefully pick up a pair...
Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Why not just hang around until 8am, especially when you say "hopefully"

Post-15337-Christian-Bale-confused-gif-Hje6.gif

Why not just hang around until 8am, especially when you say "hopefully"
Lol, shoulda clarified that more. I won't need to hang around IF I win a raffle. my local malls do raffles. Jus show back up at open time n pick up...

If for some unforeseen circumstances I can't get these I will cop the 11's and do a trade with quickness.

You can get them early. I've heard of people handing them the shoe with no box and then the person comes back at 8 to pay. Person gets shoe early is still rang up at 8

Marcus Jordan handing out Js for Halloween...
View media item 1241339

Man, those are fake! There is no way he got them that early. GM pairs.

I know he is Jordan's son. Just making light of how people act as though it is impossible to get authentic shoes a month or two in advance when the production run started five months ago.

As long as they make as many of these as they have the other general release 6's (Carmines, White Infrared, Sport Blue, etc.) I like my chances. When I'm on top of my game I've never missed out on a general release and don't plan on missing out on this one. It'll be business as usual.

I know he is Jordan's son. Just making light of how people act as though it is impossible to get authentic shoes a month or two in advance when the production run started five months ago

Seriously... I always get a laugh.

They think "teamearly" and "teamNOgm" cant get along.

Back
Top Bottom