Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Damn dont nobody have faith in their online copping skills no more? After beating the bots yesterday with the BW 1's and copping easily online with just my phone, there aint no way im bout to pay a dime over box price for these. Gonna be online at 8am and Im gonna get through. I may be singing a different tune round Columbia 11 time tho. #teamboxprice #teammanual
How do you beat the bots!!! I still haven't been able to get a shoe off NDC, and always have to fall back on shoepalace

People still worrying about striking out on GR Jordan's
roll.gif
Even if you miss out on RD, they will be restocked SEVERAL times throughout the rest of the year and well into next year.

I dony understand the point you are trying to make. carmines didn't sit at all and go for over 260 now
U can find carmines for less than 260 easily on fb and social groups, don't expect these to do any better is all I'm saying. Check flightclub and see what they are moving bred 11s at and check and see what the carmine 6s are moving at. Bred 11s are moving at 500, carmine 6s are moving at 300.

Last edited:
I've seen Carmines go for damn near retail in facebook groups, and I barely venture into Nike/JB groups anymore. 

And these wont? They prob made more of these than the Carmines.
Exactly what I'm saying!

If you miss out on GR Jordan's these days, you're literally not trying. They are producing shoes at record numbers and there are more and more ways to get them. 

Exactly what I'm saying!

If you miss out on GR Jordan's these days, you're literally not trying. They are producing shoes at record numbers and there are more and more ways to get them. 
But the bots are picking them up in record numbers as well..

Saw these today and I have to say the quality is amazing. It is simply a beautiful sneaker. I hope we all can feast in 19 days.

Oh well....weekend drop sold out of my pre order size. Any other pre order sites that aren't GM, that are around the same price?

Oh well....weekend drop sold out of my pre order size. Any other pre order sites that aren't GM, that are around the same price?

Nah everyone else is $300+. Just hold off my man, stay on top of your game and these should be had. Especially if production is what everyone anticipates.

Last edited:

i didnt know they were legit. they always sending me emails, im like how did they get my email address

anybody want to pm me new sites fsr that have msrp?

Last edited by a moderator:
And these wont? They prob made more of these than the Carmines.

Yup.

Ive never struck out on a general release this year. And my internet sucks

Dudes must be lingering before release if they missing out :lol:

And even if you come correct and miss out at the end of the day its just a pair of got damn shoes. Your kids wont die of starvation if you do not get them. Your **** will not shrink if you miss out.

Yup.

Ive never struck out on a general release this year. And my internet sucks

Dudes must be lingering before release if they missing out
laugh.gif

And even if you come correct and miss out at the end of the day its just a pair of got damn shoes. Your kids wont die of starvation if you do not get them. Your **** will not shrink if you miss out.
Yeah I'll try. Enter raffles and what not. If I strike out, I'll just pay resell. Oh well. It is what it is.

i feel like most people will not miss out with raffles, but i have a couple coupons for finish line and nike i want to take advantage of so i prob wont do raffles, ill just stick to ndc with a 15% off and fnl with $20 off

Last edited:
ight guys this will be my first "release day" sneaker, i live in NYC , my strategy is to go to the sneaker stores and do the raffels with my friends, i will also try to pick up online.If that fails i will hit up flightclub and get them for 250

Any NYC bros wanna give me any tips?

Back
Top Bottom