Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

ight guys this will be my first "release day" sneaker, i live in NYC , my strategy is to go to the sneaker stores and do the raffels with my friends, i will also try to pick up online.If that fails i will hit up flightclub and get them for 250

Any NYC bros wanna give me any tips?
They'll be going for 300 most likely at flightclub, you can't name a price with them, just warning you

Does anyone in the IE area know of any sneaker spots that sell jordans that don't do raffles? Im down to camp for these kicks, i don't want to every try rigged raffles or online stores anymore since i was always strike out.

Never underestimate the power of Black Friday.  Good flippers won't even be concerned with shoes there's much more lucrative stuff.  Anyone striking out on these should retire.

I have 3 pairs sold at $300 when I go pick em up, and I will be usin bday vouchers on every one. God is Good

To be back in my bed by 4 am with my pair...yeah forget that online crap. Besides hopefully these raffles pop off for me.

laugh.gif

facts

Folks gotta get multiples cause they can't afford to buy a $200 shoe on their own. They gotta sell 3 or 4 pairs and make money off them in order to have the money to be able to afford a pair for themselves. Glad I aint gotta do that. 1 pair please
View media item 1254574no that would be a preorder, I'm picking my pairs up first and then selling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom