Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

My plan is to Raffle it out and if it doesent work than I will pre order. Forget waking up in the am for online releases. Yall can have that. That's why I work ot for *Kelly Clarkson chorus* Momentttsssssss likeeeeeeeeee thissssssssss! This release is going to be a cold one with lots of Morton.....

*I see you mods!..... :lol:

:wink:

Some people too skeptical for their own good.
go ahead prove me wrong, i'll wait.

So let me get this, everything on their site is fake but the Jordans? Yeah makes perfect sense. GM Adidas most definitely are the wave. Don't wait too long though, not that I have to prove anything to you. Just do what you do. I guess they'll have to charge $400+ to be convincing enough for ya.

Last edited:
aksuited aksuited Pre-order is $250. Retail is $215 after tax and shipping, so pre-ordering is basically $35 extra is what im sayin. Grizzly just said that Weekend Drop is fasho legit.

Last edited:
@AKsuited Pre-order is $250. Retail is $215 after tax and shipping, so pre-ordering is basically $35 extra is what im sayin. Grizzly just said that Weekend Drop is fasho legit.
I misunderstood you. The way your post was originally typed, without the word retain in it, it made it sound like you were saying preorder is 215

whrere is this pre order for 250.00?!? I don't know sounds to good to be true fam unless you guys are just stating examples.

So let me get this, everything on their site is fake but the Jordans? Yeah makes perfect sense. GM Adidas most definitely are the wave. Don't wait too long though, not that I have to prove anything to you. Just do what you do. I guess they'll have to charge $400+ to be convincing enough for ya.
I don't even think you know what you're typing. Care to read that first sentence again that you type chief?

And if you're referring to weekenddrop, pre order is gonna be 255 pleighboi....with shipping you're looking at like 270 probably

Last edited:
Just got an early release pair. Had original everything but one flaw. The box had no sku
Nor size label. I've been had n should've saw that coming. Lesson learned niketalk fam be patient till release day. If you strike out I'm sure there will be a reseller that would meet your asking price. If that doesn't work I'm sure jb will re release.

you guys are tripping for preordering these , retail or bust

It aint trickin if you got it. I get my shoe. I sleep in, I continue on my day. No hassle. Yeah its a few extra bucks, its just the fact ill have it and everything is all good.
annnnd once again. the 13s be gone already.... Im really feeling some type of way. Can I get a break!? lol

@AKsuited Pre-order is $250. Retail is $215 after tax and shipping, so pre-ordering is basically $35 extra is what im sayin. 
You are way off.

Air Jordan 6 Retro
Black/Infrared 23-Black
$170 | 384664-023

RETAIL IS $170-$184 depending on your states tax Or lack of taxes if purchased out of certain states.

Last edited:
You are way off.
Air Jordan 6 Retro

Black/Infrared 23-Black

$170 | 384664-023

RETAIL IS $170-$184 depending on your states tax Or lack of taxes if purchased out of certain states.
box is 185
ndc release calendar will be changing it, eventually.

Last edited:
yea, but you're still overpaying. These things will be everywhere

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom