Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Im laughing reading the last few pages on how people are legit paranoid about striking out.

I can dust a 90s computer equipped with a AOL dial up service disk from 2001, wait while someone's having a full convo for an hour to connect to the Internet, sit thru the dial up sound for 5 mins, wait 20 mins to get to the FTL homepage and checkout manually typing with my toes blindfolded, and come out with 3 pairs.

Im exaggerating, but it def will be easy. Even the small stores dont dont get ish will get these.

Last edited:
Man how'd I know this dude was going to give his expert opinion.
Garbage poster

Anybody else as knowledgeable as maxsand care to "share" their expertise on restocks?

Last edited:
mean.gif

I might be looking for a restock, Thxgiving plans just changed and I'm gonna be in the stix of SC, smh...

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford Yea man, that's what I was afraid of.
I always have to turn my Twitter notifications off after a day or two, with some they literally come across every few minutes, and to have say NDC, SP, FNL AND HOH all on at the same time can mean a dead battery and 100 plus notifications in a matter of a couple of hours.

Good info, thanks man.

pmpdaddyrobford pmpdaddyrobford Yea man, that's what I was afraid of.
I always have to turn my Twitter notifications off after a day or two, with some they literally come across every few minutes, and to have say NDC, SP, FNL AND HOH all on at the same time can mean a dead battery and 100 plus notifications in a matter of a couple of hours.

Good info, thanks man.
I mean sometimes they might tweet a date a week from then, sometimes only a few hours before. Then there's just the random drops

I never had to pre-order a shoe, and kinda feel dirty even considering this ....it'll be around $215 after tax and shipping, so its basically a $35 convenience fee.

I never had to pre-order a shoe, and kinda feel dirty even considering this ....it'll be around $215 after tax and shipping, so its basically a $35 convenience fee.
I'm willing to bet that at that price they aren't legit.

Last edited:
My plan is to Raffle it out and if it doesent work than I will pre order. Forget waking up in the am for online releases. Yall can have that. That's why I work ot for *Kelly Clarkson chorus* Momentttsssssss likeeeeeeeeee thissssssssss! This release is going to be a cold one with lots of Morton.....

*I see you mods!..... :lol:

Back
Top Bottom