Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

my local spots said they're still doing it next monday & tuesday 
It's all different...I only got FTL and FTA today. I heard FNL is Sunday. Champs can be Thursday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday. Sheilkh is next week.

Some people are getting raffles at FNL and Champs.

It's just all different. Makes it hard for people who have to drive around town...since we have to hit that mall again...

Our store got one full size run and which is 14 it sucks because that happens every release and we have until 12pm to sell all the shoes we are not even getting the legend blues and we didn't recieve any of the 12s that came out

Decided to invest with some Angelus direct paint and do a matte infrared 6. I've been on and off with this project but I think it's finally done. What yall think? I'm also considering getting the varsity red paint and changing the infrared on the blacks when I get them. View media item 1265537

Last edited:
Our store got one full size run and which is 14 it sucks because that happens every release and we have until 12pm to sell all the shoes we are not even getting the legend blues and we didn't recieve any of the 12s that came out
You honestly don't think you'll sell out of infrareds?

damn!

I WANNA EAT TOO FAM! lol

wahts up with the Bay Area, Cali folks?

they giving out tickets this early?!?

I remember last I was looking into this raffle BS for another release, damn FTL always playing games.. going against what their site says, and giving you a run around. You dont know what to believe. Looks that its not just this area, but all over its happening. you call a few times diff answer.

bout to just go up there and be like bruh

Foot-Locker-robbery-Miramar-jpg.jpg

damn!

I WANNA EAT TOO FAM! lol

wahts up with the Bay Area, Cali folks?

they giving out tickets this early?!?

I remember last I was looking into this raffle BS for another release, damn FTL always playing games.. going against what their site says, and giving you a run around. You dont know what to believe. Looks that its not just this area, but all over its happening. you call a few times diff answer.

bout to just go up there and be like bruh

Foot-Locker-robbery-Miramar-jpg.jpg
Lol don't do it bruh, I'm sure there's more than one option to shop at

Footlocker is always hiring for the Holidays

Just work there?

Rob it from the inside-out...

Decided to invest with some Angelus direct paint and do a matte infrared 6. I've been on and off with this project but I think it's finally done. What yall think? I'm also considering getting the varsity red paint and changing the infrared on the blacks when I get them.
matte?
laugh.gif

Signed up for raffles. Would rather waste an hour of my time driving around, than an hour or more in front of my computer trying to add to cart and dealing with website crashes.

Different names fam. Plus my girl goin this afternoon...

They don't make you show ID?

Funny thing everyone that misses out on raffle and guaranteed tickets will still be able to get the unclaimed pairs when 6pm hits because there will be lots of pairs left from people that didn't sign up for raffle...

I think you mean that didn't.

Yeah, a lot of people are signing up at multiple stores.

Last edited:
I buy in store 95% of the time to solidify my pair because I cant get through online. 

If you choose to be coppin in store, ESPECIALLY on Black Friday, chances are u aren't carrying any plastic, or you'd be copping online.

What does that have to do with anything?

I go in store and I buy with a credit or check card.

I have no patience for online, and what it's become. I go to the gym on Saturday mornings and people are still trying to add to cart when I get back for big releases.

Buying in store is easier for me, and I don't feel like waiting days to get it.

Last edited:
I buy in store 95% of the time to solidify my pair because I cant get through online. 
I wish it wasn't so corrupt in Atlanta or id go out in the city and buy shoes but they're all corrupt and I just aint dealing with any of them no more. If I strike out online then so be it but I'm not going to any stores and deal with all kinds of chaos with folks I don't know or like, when I can easily cop from the comfort of my home. I use to not know how to get through online but I've figured it out now.

What does that have to do with anything?

I go in store and I buy with a credit or check card.

I have no patience for online, and what it's become. I go to the gym on Saturday mornings and people are still trying to add to cart when I get back for big releases.

Buying in store is easier for me, and I don't feel like waiting days to get it.
To each is own. Too dirty in Atlanta if u ain't got a plug. Never standing in line for a pair of shoes ever again. The streets are just as dirty of a game as it is online.

Last edited:
I thought autocorrect had got me messed up or something. I used regular paint and gave it several layers of matte finisher. That why the shoe has its shine. Making the custom that I did a matte infrared 6. Not sure what's funny, but good luck being salty come release.

Last edited:
If you choose to be coppin in store, ESPECIALLY on Black Friday, chances are u aren't carrying any plastic, or you'd be copping online.

I got credit cards plus PayPal linked to my bank accounts. Sitting around like a hermit banking on a online release is naive and counter productive to my situation. Thats a punk move. I like having my sneakers on the same day. I actually like being in line with people from different walks of life. I like supporting my local store by putting money back in my city. The chase is just as fun as the prize on my end.

I got credit cards plus PayPal linked to my bank accounts. Sitting around like a hermit banking on a online release is naive and counter productive to my situation. Thats a punk move. I like having my sneakers on the same day. I actually like being in line with people from different walks of life. I like supporting my local store by putting money back in my city. The chase is just as fun as the prize on my end.
Don't even have a response for this post. All I can do is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom