Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

any early release links ? ill pay extra . the raffle game is just ridiculous and god knows waiting till 8 am the morning of just isnt smart anymore . ima old head and i need two pair 

By Sunday morning I'd say it's safe to assume that word will have gotten around that said spots are doing guaranteed tickets. Treat this as you would a FCFS release day pick up. If people in your area turn out heavy during FCFS pick ups then expect them to turn out heavy for the guaranteed tickets as well and plan accordingly.[/quote]

I once went to champs who said they will give out fcfs at 9am (mall officially opens 10). I went there at 9! The man said they gave it out at 8:30 because the line was long enough. I missed. I guess people lined up at 7-8

Seems early for tickets my local fnl is doing them next monday

Edit: local ftls started today

Last edited:
This is what I am confused on when it comes to Finish Line, it says you could possibly be disqualified for entering at multiple stores for multiple sizes, however if I enter at multiple stores for only one size, is that an issue ?

How the F is FNL store managers gonna keep track of multiple entries at different stores, possibly cities...NONE...That disclaimer is bogus!

Reading isn't your strong suit is it
From the ticket stub:

Limit one entry per person. Multiple entries with multiple size and location preferences will be disqualified.

Looks like you got the reading problem.

If I wanted to troll I would call those locations he posted and tell him he entered at multiple spots. Got picture proof.

That would be dirtball grimey!!!!
roll.gif

Last edited:
Spots round my way doing guaranteed tickets which I was hoping they weren't. Im cool with the manager so whenever its a raffle im good. I don't do the online thing but I may have to try my hand at it even tho everybody says It should be easy since I don't cop online I just feel like my chances are slim.

Hahaha local FNL doing raffle yesterday and today. Just went and I was the first person hahahahahh guaranteed pair I guess.

Back
Top Bottom