Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

Holyoke. If you don't get home in time for the raffles PM me. If I hit both (or SportsStuff in Spfld), we can meet up and I'll oop ya in-person that day at the mall. Have a safe trip!

Ha...good to see ppl from the Springfield area. Entered raffles at hoh and fnl holyoke and expressions. Gonna do champs and eblens next week

Need to be a pizza boy this year

Internet%20Pizza.gif

I'm trying not to stress out over this callback ****. Heading to one more FNL tonight that's doing raffles just for good measure

Ha...good to see ppl from the Springfield area. Entered raffles at hoh and fnl holyoke and expressions. Gonna do champs and eblens next week

Yeah, I'm actually from way up 91, so Holyoke's the closest spot for me. What's Eblens' situation? Didn't even think of them when I was there today, smh...

Yeah, I'm actually from way up 91, so Holyoke's the closest spot for me. What's Eblens' situation? Didn't even think of them when I was there today, smh...

Called eblens yesterday, they said probably Monday so im gonna call back then. Eastfield and Holyoke. Gonna check Sports Park in West Springfield too. Havnt copped from then since chicago 10s so I dunno if they do raffles or not

**** raffle started already? **** ima starting hitting up the mall isnt it wensday and thursday? Why did it start two weeks early?i need these and columbias!!

Called eblens yesterday, they said probably Monday so im gonna call back then. Eastfield and Holyoke. Gonna check Sports Park in West Springfield too. Havnt copped from then since chicago 10s so I dunno if they do raffles or not

Fyi, the young dude at SportsStuff said he didn't know what their deal was yet and to call next week. I'll try to get hold of the owner lady tomorrow, maybe she knows what's up and just hasn't told him yet.

no i called them they said they do call backs tonite and i didnt get a call so

Oh ok. I'd be mad as hell if I was waiting on that call, just to be told I didn't win.

JJ gonna get diabeetus with all that pizza. :lol:

Congrats tho.

Last edited:
Edited: PLEASE add codes when you get them. NT should be a haven where we can go to help each other out, and not bash each other.  Good karma for all.

NorCal and Vegas codes will be appreciated.

Sheikh Codes

SoCal
Burbank F3A75A19BF
Cerritos 1074C17AF1
Compton 3597A8C55C
Del Amo Mall 0481E29234
Foxhills/Culver City DC67A0D4CC
Glendale C00F60D974
Huntington Park C7A4842F56
Imperial HWY Los Angeles 64E2427F05
Moreno Valley 15EB900852
San Bernadino Inland Center 26661CE8A5