Black Infrared VI's returning in 2014. NO GM TALK!

giphy.gif

MISSED THE FIRST PIZZA THING AND NOW EVERY REFERENCE TO IT.. IM KINDA LOST.. BUT SOMEHOW ITS STILL HILARIOUS :lol:

I guess it's off to waiting tomorrow. If I get a call during one of my meetings tmtomorrow, I'm going to have to step out. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Damn man i slept on nt. :lol:
was watching the thread and the release snook up on me
Looks like my only chances are nike.com or jj.
Anybody know anywere else in bay area were i dont have pay a grip for these?

Damn man i slept on nt. :lol:
was watching the thread and the release snook up on me
Looks like my only chances are nike.com or jj.
Anybody know anywere else in bay area were i dont have pay a grip for these?

FNL raffle starts next monday at stonestown . Prepay at Kick City Oakland . Raffle at bows n arrows berkley .

Last edited:
In Socal:

Champs in Santa Anita is passing out on Sunday/Monday

Champs in Tyler Mall is wither Thursday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday

Finishline in Ontario Mills - No word

Champs in West Covina is Sunday

If anyone have info on more malls in socal passing out raffles still please add to list.

Last edited:

In Socal:

Champs in Santa Anita is passing out on Sunday/Monday

Champs in Tyler Mall is wither Thursday/Friday or Monday/Tuesday

Finishline in Ontario Mills - No word

Champs in West Covina is Sunday

Champs in Puente Hills Mall is Monday/Tuesday

If anyone have info on more malls in socal passing out raffles still please add to list.
Wait... Champs at Puente Hills is getting these? That store is an overstock store, they NEVER get any new releases.

Does anyone have any info on how the Seattle area will be handling the release? I will be up there for Thanksgiving and don't know the lay of the land.

FNL raffle starts next monday at stonestown . Prepay at Kick City Oakland . Raffle at bows n arrows berkley .
thats what i was think but last time i checked not recently though they want 275 for the pre orders right? P.S kick city is the one fruitvale area right? On E.14?? Repped for the info b

Last edited:
Ha...good to see ppl from the Springfield area. Entered raffles at hoh and fnl holyoke and expressions. Gonna do champs and eblens next week
Lol yeah man lived my whole life in the Springfield Area but now in California. If I get a pair I am really looking forward to not paying the ridiculous CA tax.

CA Tax is no joke. How I wish I was in a tax free state for Black Friday

Houston-
Any information on ticket dates/times in the city? I am interested in locations Northline, Willowbrook, NW Mall, and Greenspoint
Thanks in advance!
-skrew713

Anyone in So Cal get any calls from or know when Topanga, Thousand Oaks, and Sherman Oaks making calls? (HOH & Finishline)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom